Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Bruh... She literally rides a lighthouse as a dildo and it has a glass top so you can stand inside it and observe such a unique experience. Not to mention you can enter her vagina... Whatdaya mean no sexual content?! :ROFLMAO:

Plenty of giantess themed media contains sexual content usually of two varieties A) genital exploration/forced envelopment and B) hand/oral sex performed by the giantess.

Also to those asking me to share the paid version... I'm a little less reluctant to share niche genres like this as the devs deserve and need every penny they can get.
This is the trial version not the full version. She doesn't do that. The only sexual content in this is being squished. That's it and many don't count that.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
This is the trial version not the full version. She doesn't do that. The only sexual content in this is being squished. That's it and many don't count that.
Newest version has vaginal insertion. I would say that's pretty overt sexual content, and its been clear it would for a long time if you followed the fantia/patreon that it would have sexual themes/content. Its also cheaper to support creators via fantia in JPY (500 Yen ~ $USD 3.80, plus fantia doesnt take as fat of a cut as patreon does anyhow). Trial versions of games don't dictate what tags are used, but full existing/intended content. If you've been around here long enough to raise a fuss about adding more tags to a game as niche as this, then you should know that much.

If you have this much time to nitpick tags on f95, do some of us a favor and go over to e and yell at the retards who cant tag doujinshi correctly when they upload it instead.

Last edited:

eatme123

Oct 11, 2018
I've played about an hour of the game to see what's in it (I only have the demo). So far from what I've seen apart from the introduction:
- You can play Hide and Seek with her in which she'll give you a bit before chasing you for one minute trying to stomp you
- The Lighthouse insertion event where if she's close enough to the lighthouse, she'll walk to it and use it like a dildo. You can enter the lighthouse, but all I've seen done is that text of her moaning will occasionally appear. I don't think she can notice if you walk in or not during it (I do like that there's slime on the lighthouse for a considerable time after)
- At night she sleeps in a random spot in town, you can climb her but there isn't any events.
- Staring at the NPCs for a bit will make them say one-liners depending on the time of day. I do hope that means later there will be more interactions between them and the player, apart from pushing them down)

Edit: I was able to get the latest build and see what events are not in the Trial Version (for those curious a link is in the game requests page that was posted earlier):
- If you survive her tag minigame you can start a harder version of tag where instead of chasing you she just increases her size. You have to survive 5 stomps, but I haven't had luck escaping the final stomp. After that another game starts where she shrinks you down and you have to avoid the town girls stomping you while trying to reach her
- After the lighthouse insertion event if you get into her view range, she'll notice you, starting a pretty decent and long chain of events focused on unbirth.
- In the spot that she lays down (that I mentioned previously), if you go under her skirt there is a sequence that starts with you holding on to her panties and ends with her rubbing herself down on a building
- In that same spot if you don't interact for a bit, she'll take off her shoes, where you are able to climb in them and start foot focused event.

At one point while I was following her she started to lay down and despite not being close enough there was a prompt of her asking if anyone was under her skirt, and you had the choice to say yes or no. After that you had another prompt asking if you liked her panties so much. For both of them I put yes, and after the second choice the screen faded to black and nothing would happen no matter what I pressed. It seems there is a certain spot on the beach that this happens on.

Also for anyone experiencing the censored panties it seems like its a glitch that only happens on a new game. After loading a game after the intro, her panties stop being censored. The mosaic renders regardless of if she's wearing panties or not, so I guess it has to-do with not properly layering. Either that or it gets fixed when she goes to the lighthouse.

Last edited:

Daishi_mk2

Mar 12, 2018
System requirements are too high, unrealistically high. In the same "Micro Vacation" both the picture and the detail are much cooler with the system requirements many times lower.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
System requirements are too high, unrealistically high. In the same "Micro Vacation" both the picture and the detail are much cooler with the system requirements many times lower.
im literally playing this with intel HD.
1654778200935.png

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
You have to survive 5 stomps
Wait. Isn't she supposed to be your friend? Who goes out and kills their friends? Is she mentally ill or something? She stomps the guy, who's gonna be her friend, now?

And why isn't Eren or Mikasa coming to slay her neck?

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
I still got the censored pussy even though it says no censoring, kinda ruins the insertion event. :confused:
Is there a patch or does anyone know how to use that UABEA editor to uncensor this? i can't figure out what file it is.

Ah screw this, theres like 20,000 files in the resources. For everyone who has this uncensored, how did you do it?

Last edited:

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Wait. Isn't she supposed to be your friend? Who goes out and kills their friends? Is she mentally ill or something? She stomps the guy, who's gonna be her friend, now?

And why isn't Eren or Mikasa coming to slay her neck?
Death is temporary and apparently feels good in that virtual world that she's in. You automatically get revived almost instantly.

Reactions: Gojii

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Death is temporary and apparently feels good in that virtual world that she's in. You automatically get revived almost instantly.
If I remember right I think she even says she thinks it's weird that people like her killing them which is actually kinda a subversion of the usual situation in stuff like this where the girls tend to just not give a shit that they're killing people at all.

Reactions: Gojii

EdyGTSDocs

Jun 10, 2022
Anyone have the full game of Grimm Glitter that is on DLSite?, not the trial/demo version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.