Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

EdyGTSDocs

Jun 10, 2022
To start the "Alice's Vagina" event

Well to start with, if you have the demo version, you won't be able to start the event, you'll just have a little animation where she plays around with the lighthouse.

Now if you have the purchased version what you have to do is the following.
1. Open the settings menu and set it to be night.
2. There may be two factors here. You have to get Alice closer to the lighthouse and get as far away as you can so she doesn't think you want to play, and now the following can happen...
If Alice is tired, the most likely is that she will go to sleep and walk away from the lighthouse, and the other is that she will start the event and start playing with the lighthouse.
3. Finally, if the event starts, you have to enter the lighthouse and with that it automatically leads you to the other two scenarios.

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
Ok I am just gonna save everyone some trouble and tell you how to use this mod....

Step 1: Install MelonLoader you can find the latest installer their GitHub page

Step 2: Start MelonLoader.Installer.exe and select the game exe (GlitterInvitation.exe)

Step 3: Copy the .dll from Kalybr50 into the new "Mods" folder and start the game

Its pretty easy ngl

just asking, is it safe to use the mod? since I disconnected my internet after downloading it and when I tried to open it I got this xD
1660162626629.png

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
To start the "Alice's Vagina" event

Well to start with, if you have the demo version, you won't be able to start the event, you'll just have a little animation where she plays around with the lighthouse.

Now if you have the purchased version what you have to do is the following.
1. Open the settings menu and set it to be night.
2. There may be two factors here. You have to get Alice closer to the lighthouse and get as far away as you can so she doesn't think you want to play, and now the following can happen...
If Alice is tired, the most likely is that she will go to sleep and walk away from the lighthouse, and the other is that she will start the event and start playing with the lighthouse.
3. Finally, if the event starts, you have to enter the lighthouse and with that it automatically leads you to the other two scenarios.
Doesnt work to me , she is never enought close to the lighthouse if i dont "play" with her and i'am come with her near the lighthouse , is there a natural way to process for it to come by herself ?

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
and when I play with her at night and the leash next to the lighthouse, she goes to bed every time .. I tried 6 times

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
Thats melon loader looking for its remote API connection it should also check if its assembly files are up to date later. So the net socket error you are getting is melon loader doing its thing and not the mod.
Thanks for answering, I had no idea so I left it there without using it and wanting to play it xD

EdyGTSDocs

Jun 10, 2022
For September it seems that they will be working on a new event only this time it will not be with Alice it will be with Gulliver (Another character from Grim Glitter), and we will also play in a new scenario "Gulliver's room". In the future they will join both scenarios to play with Alice in the city or with Gulliver in her room.
a.png 7f11e2b0-07ac-411f-b48f-5e4de5cbc398.png 1131cac5-8d32-4913-93ed-c5851854c568.png

"Also, from next month, the Japanese and English versions will be the same file, and you can switch between them by in-game options. becomes possible.
Starting next month, the Japanese and English versions will be in the same file and can be switched in the in-game options.
Events
that have not been translated into English will still be displayed in Japanese in the English version.
It will be released in October. I apologize to the English-speaking people, but please wait a little longer.

An English translation of the September update will be released in October. "

cvnsns

Aug 1, 2022
and when I play with her at night and the leash next to the lighthouse, she goes to bed every time .. I tried 6 times
I've gotten Alice to go to the lighthouse somewhat consistently. I started a new game by loading a blank slot, went through the 10 minute intro, switched to night in options, and made multiple different saves. When you load a save and face her, you'll want her to head back and to the right. She'll head straight to the lighthouse for the event. If not, load a different save and keep trying. She's either going to go straight to the lighthouse from the spawn area in the middle of the city or wander to a sleeping spot.

I've had an issue where I'll die after she moves away from the lighthouse. The way I got around it is staying in the lighthouse as she does her thing. Once she stops (you'll hear her feet), get out really quick by hopping so you don't get killed by pussy, then get back in the lighthouse as she walks away. She'll stop and notice you're inside and give you a prompt for the event.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Galdir and Gojii

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
What I learned from version 0.20a. There is nothing new in it except for Gulliver.
The scene itself and the interactivity with Gulliver are almost non-existent.
1) She will show you her huge breasts
2)She will break one house and a lighthouse.
3) She will make paizuri at the lighthouse (breaking it in the process)
4) You will be allowed to play with her breasts a little.
Then the scene will end.
The biggest cons of this version
1) Despite the fact that the gulliver's room is made in sufficient detail, you will not be allowed to run around it.
2) All scenes are scripted
3) Just one scene lasting 8 minutes.
4) The uncensored mod will most likely not work yet.
Advice do not download this version if you have the uncensored mod installed. And wait for a more global update with gulliver. And so this update just shows the future hero of the game.

anon30000

Sep 17, 2022
Does anyone know how to mod the player's scale? I'd like to play with being able to play different scenes with different sizes. I'm somewhat familiar with changing values using dnSpy, but I can't get any changes I make to stick and besides that I don't think I'm modding the correct values anyhow

Galdir

Aug 14, 2022
I've gotten Alice to go to the lighthouse somewhat consistently. I started a new game by loading a blank slot, went through the 10 minute intro, switched to night in options, and made multiple different saves. When you load a save and face her, you'll want her to head back and to the right. She'll head straight to the lighthouse for the event. If not, load a different save and keep trying. She's either going to go straight to the lighthouse from the spawn area in the middle of the city or wander to a sleeping spot.

I've had an issue where I'll die after she moves away from the lighthouse. The way I got around it is staying in the lighthouse as she does her thing. Once she stops (you'll hear her feet), get out really quick by hopping so you don't get killed by pussy, then get back in the lighthouse as she walks away. She'll stop and notice you're inside and give you a prompt for the event.
Thanks for the tip! This was how I was finally able to get her over to the lighthouse. Just load in a save at night, look at her, then reload if she doesn't head towards the lighthouse. I spent way too much time before trying to get her over there by playing tag just for her to wander off to sleep after.

Apr 28, 2018
I seriously do not get the point of this game. Played it a couple of weeks ago and it got to a point to where she just constantly lays on the ground and you can't do anything when this happens until she decides to get back up.

At that point I got bored of it... barely nothing besides watching her walk all over the place.

strife2cloud

Aug 27, 2017
I seriously do not get the point of this game. Played it a couple of weeks ago and it got to a point to where she just constantly lays on the ground and you can't do anything when this happens until she decides to get back up.

At that point I got bored of it... barely nothing besides watching her walk all over the place.
Check the Readme file, It tells you how to start various events. Your basically at the open world part and it being an early game there's not that many events so best to just read the read me file and follow to see more scenes.