Unity Glory & Miserable Survivors DX [Final] [TLACHTLI]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Can confirm all mirrors brings up all sorts of warnings. Not sure if this should stay up as the chances of them being dangerous seems rather high, if not guaranteed. Maybe a ticket should be made to remove this or, better yet, replace the mirrors with a clean source?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Edit: I used the search bar and it's worse than I thought, found 4 more games. 7 infected games in total!
It's either Windows Defender simple updated it's routines or CIA at it once again.

Edit: Defender's fault. I tried to redownload some old games, it's going hysterical with half of them too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamiyono

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
I don't know anything about viruses, but since windows defender started reacting to *literrally* every single thing I've downloaded recently it feels a lot more like a new anti-piracy measure than legitimate virus detection. But who knows...

JDog5731

May 8, 2020
this didnt really happen before, and some other new releases are also trigger windows defender, i downloaded some old games and it was normal, so idk whats happening

I'll be the scaredy cat and I'll wait for a new update or something, not really my cup of tea

Reactions: Aksusa

conarikan

Dec 21, 2020
Played a few rounds, have a few questions.

Can all weapons be upgraded, or only the heroines base weapons? I assumed it would be like VS where I need to match a weapon to an equipment but I've played a few rounds and haven't managed to upgrade any of the non-base weapons even once.

Is there a way to skip the chest animations? They take forever.

Finally, what do the 200,000g upgrades "Drop knight sword" "Drop elf bow" etc... do? Just add those weapons to the drop table or what? Cause I bought the first one and then delayed my final weapon slot for like 20 levels but never saw the "knight sword" drop. Just bad luck maybe? Or do those upgrades do something else entirely?
Don't know if you've gotten answers to these yet, but here goes:

Only the starting weapon of the girl you use can be upgraded, and only by leveling it to max and then getting a chest.

Pressing the cancel button should skip the chest animations.

The upgrades do add the starting weapons of the other girls to the level-up weapon pool. Not getting one is probably just bad luck, as they don't seem to be any rarer than other weapons. Important to note, though, is the weapons can only be upgraded if you start with the weapon. ...Yes, I know I put this info in twice, but I felt it was important enough to repeat.

As a side note, it seems there's some variance between the girls and what choices appear for level ups. I have yet to see a magnet be available for the demon girl. Could be wrong, though...

Reactions: Necro434
May 13, 2021
Played a few rounds, have a few questions.

Can all weapons be upgraded, or only the heroines base weapons? I assumed it would be like VS where I need to match a weapon to an equipment but I've played a few rounds and haven't managed to upgrade any of the non-base weapons even once.

Is there a way to skip the chest animations? They take forever.

Finally, what do the 200,000g upgrades "Drop knight sword" "Drop elf bow" etc... do? Just add those weapons to the drop table or what? Cause I bought the first one and then delayed my final weapon slot for like 20 levels but never saw the "knight sword" drop. Just bad luck maybe? Or do those upgrades do something else entirely?
Don't know if you've gotten answers to these yet, but here goes:

Only the starting weapon of the girl you use can be upgraded, and only by leveling it to max and then getting a chest.

Pressing the cancel button should skip the chest animations.

The upgrades do add the starting weapons of the other girls to the level-up weapon pool. Not getting one is probably just bad luck, as they don't seem to be any rarer than other weapons. Important to note, though, is the weapons can only be upgraded if you start with the weapon. ...Yes, I know I put this info in twice, but I felt it was important enough to repeat.

As a side note, it seems there's some variance between the girls and what choices appear for level ups. I have yet to see a magnet be available for the demon girl. Could be wrong, though...
here's some things you got wrong

Once you have upgraded all starting weapons at least once there's an upgrade that allows you to upgrade all the starter weapons no matter of which heroine you choose, if you don't have that upgrade the yes you ca only upgrade the one the heroine has

You can only upgrade one weapon at a time, what order they do in I am not sure

I doubt there's any variance, I'm using the exact same loadout for each heroine, yes the demon girl can use the magnet, it's actually really good on her

May 13, 2021
Excess information:
The Gold in battle is a float.
The Gold outside of battle is a 4 Byte.
The Hp of both the Keep and Yourself is a 4 Byte.
They gave Anis tits in the localization, that's a thing I guess.
The save files of the english one are actually compatible with the savefiles of the japanese one, and it also seems to keep the english translations, It also removes Anis's tits so if you want that then just switch files.
I'm not sure if me moving my savefile out of curiousity did something but some of Anis's cgs remain titless, specifically the upgrade weapon cg and the win cg, everything else seems fine.

Reactions: Zuckuss and dot7z

oliviagalena

Jun 7, 2017
First H game i bought on steam, Gj dev, took a while to find a non trojan ''test'' of the game but got there eventually lol.

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Been seeing a lot of these games I've been getting here recently getting flagged by Windows Defender. This a bunch of false flags or something? I am warry and delete each one that is flagged.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes