kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
While I'm not into transformation, damn, what is it with people having no idea what a VN is?
The review is someone being upset that there's no sex after two minutes of skipping, and in the thread someone complains that there's no choices (though I assume the japanese version might have choices as to what ending to get).
A VN is usually about choices. Meanwhile Kinetic Novels are those with no choices and which follows a linear path so i can see why people felt deceived.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
A VN is usually about choices. Meanwhile Kinetic Novels are those with no choices and which follows a linear path so i can see why people felt deceived.
The term though doesn't literally imply any choice. It's just that we are used to VN that have choices, thus we speak of Kinetic Novels as a subgenre, but I think branching storylines came later, before them we just had a digital version of photoromances. I could be wrong though.

Non Alie

Nov 7, 2017
Im getting reminded of an offbrand animu bout a guy that during his coma lost his Y chromosome and turned into a woman.

Zombie Shop

Apr 3, 2018
This is the English Demo they have on DL site. The complete game has a lot more choices, paths and endings. Someone put the demo on Steam to turn a quick buck, good for them.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
apparently this version ends after the prologue
the original japanese version with a lot more content is on DLsite
yea it's too bad, i wish the whole game had been translated because it is one of the best sex based games ive ever played and i wish i could get the full experience :(, maybe we should start a petition to get lilygame/sakuragame to translate the rest of the game because it would be a shame to not have the full game translated into english

Reactions: Marie Mamiya

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
This is a game? Seriously? There is no choice. I thought I could choose what to do and what not to do. And this is essentially a book with a plot without the possibility to choose.
the game does have choices apparently but sadly for us only in the full game, what we have is only the prologue apparently as the game hasn't been fully translated

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Im getting reminded of an offbrand animu bout a guy that during his coma lost his Y chromosome and turned into a woman.
that sounds like a cool anime, if u remember the name could u tell me because i's love to watch it

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
There is a multiquote function that lets you reply to multiple posts at once. It's a bit less invasive for people who have notifications active for the thread.

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
that sounds like a cool anime, if u remember the name could u tell me because i's love to watch it
Above? Post #24? No? Eh, it's hard to look, I know.

And for the love of god like random said, next time use the proper function and don't reply 4 times in a row. Thanks.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Above? Post #24? No? Eh, it's hard to look, I know.

And for the love of god like random said, next time use the proper function and don't reply 4 times in a row. Thanks.
ok 1st of all instead of being rude about it u could be like random.guy and be informative in a nice way.
2nd when i asked the question i had not read through the comments past that point so that one's on me.
3rd no confirmation was given by the person that that was the correct name they just said sounds like it so my question is still valid.
4th i did not know about the multiquote function as i am new to posting comments on f95 and i treat it how i treat youtube comments i hit reply and reply to the one comment.
5th there is an option to turn off replies to a watched thread and a separate option for replies concerning one of your comments, if u don't want to see multiple comments in a row like that i suggest u turn that option off (i know that's why i did).
lastly unless it is one of f95 zones rules to use the multiquote function when replying to multiple comments then i'm going to politely decline and am going to continue commenting how i like because it's less mucking around and easier for me because i'm lazy, if it is a rule i will remember to do that in future

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
ok 1st of all instead of being rude about it u could be like random.guy and be informative in a nice way.
2nd when i asked the question i had not read through the comments past that point so that one's on me.
3rd no confirmation was given by the person that that was the correct name they just said sounds like it so my question is still valid.
4th i did not know about the multiquote function as i am new to posting comments on f95 and i treat it how i treat youtube comments i hit reply and reply to the one comment.
5th there is an option to turn off replies to a watched thread and a separate option for replies concerning one of your comments, if u don't want to see multiple comments in a row like that i suggest u turn that option off (i know that's why i did).
lastly unless it is one of f95 zones rules to use the multiquote function when replying to multiple comments then i'm going to politely decline and am going to continue commenting how i like because it's less mucking around and easier for me because i'm lazy, if it is a rule i will remember to do that in future
1- Did I hurt your feelings? Sorry, I'm made this way
2- Uh-uh
3- Fair enough
4- Well here it's not like YouTube
5- I don't care about that because I never mentioned that in the first place. It's random who have the notification not me, I just casually open this thread here to see if someone might complained about some missing/not working links and such
6- Do as you wish, but keep in mind that I'll report every single time you do this because it's not a rule, but the mod will still warn you anyways. The multiquote function was made purely to not reply so many times inside a thread, it's not there "just because"

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The screenshots like it has the old steam censor with no genital or nipples. Is it true for the game?

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
1- Did I hurt your feelings? Sorry, I'm made this way
2- Uh-uh
3- Fair enough
4- Well here it's not like YouTube
5- I don't care about that because I never mentioned that in the first place. It's random who have the notification not me, I just casually open this thread here to see if someone might complained about some missing/not working links and such
6- Do as you wish, but keep in mind that I'll report every single time you do this because it's not a rule, but the mod will still warn you anyways. The multiquote function was made purely to not reply so many times inside a thread, it's not there "just because"
I've just come back to check and see if anything has been posted on the status of if the full version of the game had been or is being translated and not the just shitty trial version we got and i read your comments again as i do every so often with games like this.
I will say sure the multi quote function sounds great but if its not a rule then i dont intend to use it because i'm lazy and that's too much work when i can simply hit reply to the comment i am replying to and post it and so forth for any replies therefor after.
If it was made for that purpose then maybe it should be made into a rule also if it's not a rule of the site the mods can't make u use the function.
I've done it multiple times b4 and u and random guy are the only ones to ever mention it to me no mods have ever got in touch with me about my multiple replies in the 2 years i've been on the site and as i said prior i didn't know about the multi quote function b4 random guy pointed it out.
Seriously if u want to make a big deal about it fine tell the moderators

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes