VN Ren'Py Abandoned Glowing Nights [v0.01] [EchoGames Studio]

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Weekly Update - 01/25

View attachment 2338400

Due to the arrival of new parts for my computer, and with the poor engagement that was during the DEMO, I decided to start the project again from scratch. Renewing all aspects of the project.

New interface.

New design.

Story reused with new points and more detail.

Characters reworked.
Are we going to be able to avoid the minigames in this new version?

Deleted member 588212

Dev of Codename UltraViolet
Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Progress Update - 03/25

PROGRESS copiar.png

Script Finished! Moving on to creating the scenery and rendering the scenes!

Audio will be composed and researched as the scenes progress for a better match.

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
screenshot0003.png
From the next update the project will have a new name, because of so many internal changes, the new name will make much more sense than the previous one. Please wait for the next update!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
View attachment 2439327
From the next update the project will have a new name, because of so many internal changes, the new name will make much more sense than the previous one. Please wait for the next update!
Make sure than when you change the name that the topic still remains with old name.. something like.. <new name> <version> / <oldname> so until everyone has a chance to know the new name they can still find this thread by searching under the old name.

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Make sure than when you change the name that the topic still remains with old name.. something like.. <new name> <version> / <oldname> so until everyone has a chance to know the new name they can still find this thread by searching under the old name.

Thanks for the guidance, I was wondering what the right procedure was, I was going to create a low priority ticket to ask this question, but with so many changes made to the project, it is practically a new project, so I am still wondering if it still fits as an update or a new game.

I'm thinking of marking this thread as "Abandoned" and creating a new thread, but still letting people know that it's still the same "project".

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
exit.png

Chapter I is finally finished!

Our new update and reboot of the project will arrive on March 20th publicly for everyone. I look forward to hearing from everyone and hope you enjoy this new adventure!

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
1679272401188.png

As it is basically a new project, I will mark this one as "Abandoned", but don't think that I gave up, but decided to start over from scratch due to many shared likes.

Link: