• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Glowing Nights [v0.01] [EchoGames Studio]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BASE.png

Overview:
GLOWING NIGHTS.png
A Adult Visual Novel which deals with a supernatural universe, with supernatural creatures such as vampires and monsters. They mingle among humans who have forgotten their past and have no idea that they live in such a world.

Francis is an antisocial guy who never cared for life in adolescence, after an ordinary day returning to his house, he meets a girl who attacks him, discovering that she was a vampire and was about to give her his life, however, Francis discovers that this vampire does not do it for pleasure but out of necessity, then both decide to make a deal, but what Francis did not know is that he would discover that he is part of a family that hunts supernaturals and ends up being surrounded by them in an attempt to restore peace again.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-08
Release Date: 2023-01-07
Developer: EchoGames Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Other Games: Alternative Universe - My Lover is an Android
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

04.jpg 32.jpg 71_1.jpg 77.jpg 13.jpg 53.jpg 43_1.jpg 49_2.jpg

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
hmmmm-homer-simpson.gif

Dev, it would be good to know what the planned tags would be, and if the fetishes/kinks are avoidable(they don't happen according to player choice)skippable(they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player should avoid X li?

Anyways, good luck.

Reactions: BloodReaper

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Good first release, dev! I love the aesthetic UI you got so far, and great job on asking the players on their preferences right out of the gate.

Good luck with this.

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
yeah i'm like 99% sure this is incorrectly tagged as 2dcg, when the screenshots show 3dcg.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
A really solid demo, love the visuals and like the introduction of the game and the characters thus far, also joined the discord cause I definitely want to follow this one, best of luck on the game dev!

Deleted member 588212

Dev of Codename UltraViolet
Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Weekly Update - 01/07/2023
PROGRESS.png

Major changes:

Completely redone interface for better accessibility.
New colors.
New Characters (Will be introduced when they are 100% finished.).

Deleted member 588212

Dev of Codename UltraViolet
Game Developer
May 1, 2018
This is the part where I ask about the future tags (Harem, ntr/sharing, Pregnancy) but will it last long enough to matter?
Only time will tell.
These are all already thought out and discussed tags that will be added in the future. And don't worry, this project will be different from the others that I had problems to continue, mainly because I received a very important support to take out all the limitation that I had due to the hardware I use in my computer.

Reactions: punisher2099

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
These are all already thought out and discussed tags that will be added in the future. And don't worry, this project will be different from the others that I had problems to continue, mainly because I received a very important support to take out all the limitation that I had due to the hardware I use in my computer.
Am I missing something? where are they discussed because I don't see any genre spoilers showing planned tags.
I don't play without knowing what will be in future content anymore.