Ren'Py Abandoned My Lover Is an Android [v0.01] [EchoWix Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BANNER.png

Overview:
My Girlfriend is an Android is a story involving a war against a conquering alien race, but because of an obstacle the alien race does not win the war and uses alternative means of winning by sending an Android into the past so that this obstacle can be eliminated,
What will become of the human race?​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-09
Release Date: 2022-04-09
Developer: EchoWix Games F95Zone - -
Censored: No
Version: Part I 0.01
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: -
Android: - -

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png BANNER.png

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
My Girlfriend is an Android [Demo] [EchoWix Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 654 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 135 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 101 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Deleted member 588212

Dev of Codename UltraViolet
Game Developer
May 1, 2018
1626783245086.png
Hi! Yes I am the owner of this project, thanks for posting here on F95Zone! well I made this DEMO to show a little how will be the Final Project (or DEFINITIVE Edition as I am calling it), I will summarize a little how it will work, The Project will have 2 campaigns fully playable when the player wants, divided into chapters of course, one campaign will show the trajectory of the Human Sarah from her becoming the "Savior" to creating the Sarah Android (Gynoid the right pronunciation) and being the Female Protagonist, while the other campaign shows the Male Protagonist, the Male Protagonist does have a face, haha, but I chose to use (or focus) only the First Person Camera, showing all the time always in his vision. But in the final version there will be a mix of both cameras in FPS and TPS. I believe that the Chapter 0 or Pilot is planned for January 2022.