Ren'Py Abandoned My Lover Is an Android [v0.01] [EchoWix Games]

Deleted member 588212

Dev of Codename UltraViolet
Game Developer
May 1, 2018
I invite everyone who is looking forward to the next update of the project, to follow it on our discord. due to the time I spent as I mentioned before, the first chapter is open to everyone. and will be divided into 5 parts to be released monthly, only in chapter 2 and onwards that the rules will return to normal, with releases every 6 months and exclusive content only for Patreon supporters.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1308555
Hi! Yes I am the owner of this project, thanks for posting here on F95Zone! well I made this DEMO to show a little how will be the Final Project (or DEFINITIVE Edition as I am calling it), I will summarize a little how it will work, The Project will have 2 campaigns fully playable when the player wants, divided into chapters of course, one campaign will show the trajectory of the Human Sarah from her becoming the "Savior" to creating the Sarah Android (Gynoid the right pronunciation) and being the Female Protagonist, while the other campaign shows the Male Protagonist, the Male Protagonist does have a face, haha, but I chose to use (or focus) only the First Person Camera, showing all the time always in his vision. But in the final version there will be a mix of both cameras in FPS and TPS. I believe that the Chapter 0 or Pilot is planned for January 2022.
Then i will wait for it.

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
BaasB I have just updated my project, could you update it here too, and if possible could you put the images that are in this compressed file.

Project:
Here the Virus Verification:

Jan 24, 2021

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
EchoWix Games

When I reach this part it errors out
View attachment 1749576

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems to be caused by this line
call qq_choice(((__(), (__(), 3.0, 3.0)))) from _call_qq_choice
Commenting it out fixes it.
Thanks for the report, someone else got this error too. Worse, I went through all the translation sites and didn't get this guy. It will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: AlexaSky

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The great question. Is it a harem game? If not, how many LIs are there? Could you then focus on a single LI and romantically and sexually ignore the rest?

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
The great question. Is it a harem game? If not, how many LIs are there? Could you then focus on a single LI and romantically and sexually ignore the rest?
Sorry, I can't tell what "LIs" are, and well, it will depend a lot on the player's vision. The game will have a different style of perspective, instead of having a traditional Harem, with focus on the protagonist and the main characters around him. Here in my project we will have the protagonist (Sarah) but having the focus on Sam (Second protagonist) seeing things from Sarah's perspective. In other words, if there is a sex scene, it is because Sarah is there accompanying it, not because she is participating.

My focus in the story is not to make a game focused on adult content, but to make it something separate. As a bonus. Yes it will be present a lot, but still not the main content.

Reactions: tonicase24

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sorry, I can't tell what "LIs" are, and well, it will depend a lot on the player's vision. The game will have a different style of perspective, instead of having a traditional Harem, with focus on the protagonist and the main characters around him. Here in my project we will have the protagonist (Sarah) but having the focus on Sam (Second protagonist) seeing things from Sarah's perspective. In other words, if there is a sex scene, it is because Sarah is there accompanying it, not because she is participating.

My focus in the story is not to make a game focused on adult content, but to make it something separate. As a bonus. Yes it will be present a lot, but still not the main content.
LI = Love Interest.

The truth is that the tags put male protagonist, so I assumed that a guy was the only protagonist.

On the other hand, I don't think I'm going to be interested in the game (at least the sex scenes) as it's planned: I'm only interested in the scenes where the MC participates. If the MC is just a bystander in those scenes, then I have no interest in watching them. Maybe I'm weird.

Also, I'm also not particularly interested in following the story of one of the LIs in another character's harem (or seeing that character's story from her perspective). It's all about immersion: I like to play as if I'm the MC, and actually seeing another character's story doesn't appeal to me. And if we add that the LIs of the game are (I guess) actually LIs of that character, well, it doesn't improve my interest.

That said, I guess I'll pass on playing. In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

Reactions: tonicase24

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Again I have failed with you guys, unfortunately the project is going into full stop for the second time, I ended up doing the same thing I did in my first project. I ended up putting ideas after ideas and it became too heavy to continue alone. The problem is that these ideas end up becoming fixed and I can no longer think of the project without them.

However, I decided to start a new project, reusing the same characters from MGIAA, Alternative Universe. A simpler project which the internal staff approved very well. On the 15th I'll be releasing the DEMO I (if I can complete everything by then), there will be 2 DEMOS, the first one being released now will show the male protagonist, the second DEMO will be released at the end of the month, will show the female protagonist. Yes, the project will have 2 protagonists that share the same universe. Despite all this the game has a much simpler and less complicated plot than MGIAA. So I hope you like it, I will release it initially on Itch.io and then here on f95. I'm counting on you!

ALERTA DEMO I.png