VN Ren'Py Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.4] [MoonLightDevCorp]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
tried to play on steam, game would give a loading screen and once that was done it looked like it tried to open then just crashed to desktop w/o any report or reason why it keeps happening.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
so there is a scene in the gallery for ch.4 between the cassie call and whisper talk, and also before the you go to park with Auroura, from the blur it looks like some sort amy scene, but I tried so many things, used walkthrough, clues, everything, but I still have no idea how to get that scene and it is still blurred, any thoughts?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
so there is a scene in the gallery for ch.4 between the cassie call and whisper talk, and also before the you go to park with Auroura, from the blur it looks like some sort amy scene, but I tried so many things, used walkthrough, clues, everything, but I still have no idea how to get that scene and it is still blurred, any thoughts?
The scene only unlocks if you don't have collected clues about Whisper, or very few clues.

Reactions: MagicMan753

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I've only scratched the surface and already fixing to hit the whiskey bottle. Don't hold your breath for a SanchoMod update... I'm moving forward on the other VN's that just dropped first... this one's going on the backburner.
So, you're gonna tell us you can't do it, because the code doesn't fit to yours and you don't know how to make a mod when it's not just the simple spaghetti code most of the Ren'Py games have? Interesting...

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, you're gonna tell us you can't do it, because the code doesn't fit to yours and you don't know how to make a mod when it's not just the simple spaghetti code most of the Ren'Py games have? Interesting...
:ROFLMAO: Wow. You can't be serious (you're joking).... or you're a serious troll. I'm not sure which.

I never said I can't do anything, and I surely know how. If you think for a split second that I'm incapable of modding any Python based content of any nature then your have no idea what you're talking about. Hell, many of these devs seek me out for assistance. I code on some of the most complex VNs on the planet, and this VN is NOT complex in it's structure. The issue is that the dev has gone out of their way to make most of the main features within the mod obsolete by implementing them into the VN directly. Couple this with the UI and Chapter overhauls makes the hundreds of hours I put into the VN now null and void... useless.

In very simple terms it's like having your custom home you built by hand yourself torn down instantly by a tornado or destroyed by fire. One must now choose whether to rebuild from scratch or reevaluate their alternatives. Now that is "interesting": What is it that you want me to mod? The VN now has custom UI options, a well thoughtout gallery, a walkthrough, a hint system for hidden items, etc. That's all the main features of the mod which is now redundant.

Regardless, I sense you are trolling me so I'm sure you'll have some smartass reply. Have fun with it as I'm not interested in defending nor debating the literally thousands upon thousands of manhours, capabilities, and knowledge I've devoted to this community and dozens upon dozens of VN dev teams... for absolutely free.

Last edited:

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
How do I get the Amy scene between talking to Cassie and talking to whisper in the gallery from this update?
Also Did not expect the crossover character

Last edited:

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
:ROFLMAO: Wow. You can't be serious (you're joking).... or you're a serious troll. I'm not sure which.

I never said I can't do anything, and I surely know how. If you think for a split second that I'm incapable of modding any Python based content of any nature then your have no idea what you're talking about. Hell, many of these devs seek me out for assistance. I code on some of the most complex VNs on the planet, and this VN is NOT complex in it's structure. The issue is that the dev has gone out of their way to make most of the main features within the mod obsolete by implementing them into the VN directly. Couple this with the UI and Chapter overhauls makes the hundreds of hours I put into the VN now null and void... useless.

In very simple terms it's like having your custom home you built by hand yourself torn down instantly by a tornado or destroyed by fire. One must now choose whether to rebuild from scratch or reevaluate their alternatives. Now that is "interesting": What is it that you want me to mod? The VN now has custom UI options, a well thoughtout gallery, a walkthrough, a hint system for hidden items, etc. That's all the main features of the mod which is now redundant.

Regardless, I sense you are trolling me so I'm sure you'll have some smartass reply. Have fun with it as I'm not interested in defending nor debating the literally thousands upon thousands of manhours, capabilities, and knowledge I've devoted to this community and dozens upon dozens of VN dev teams... for absolutely free.
Man, you should not even lose time answering, just look the lvl of the comments this user usually does....

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
He can just not do it at all if you'd prefer, it's not a big deal.

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.4] [MoonLightDevCorp] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [666 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [665 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------------
Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.4] [MoonLightDevCorp] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ch.3 -> Ch.4 [1,50 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: Ch.3 -> Ch.4 [266 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Android compressed please

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
There's a lot of devs on this forum, some of whom are treated incredibly well. And who have minimal negativity in their game threads.

It's almost as if the behavior of the dev is what determines how they're treated. Imagine such a concept!

The problem is, like it or not, caring about what pirates want is potentially the best way to actually get some of those pirates to become supporters and seek out your Patreon. Which in turn grows your fanbase, and increases your odds of getting even more followers via word of mouth.

Without sites like this most people would never know a dev's game even exists, let alone be willing to pay for it. Their only hope at that point would be that they can get their game on Steam, and that's always chancy (and requires following someone else's demands for what your game can and can't contain). This site has probably made far more money for devs overall than it's ever "cost" them.

Sure, there will always be crazier aggressive assholes who complain in completely non-constructive and annoying ways, but those types of people are going to exist everywhere. The key for a smart dev is to respond to constructive criticism, ignore the more provocative posters, and try to keep their own egos in check and not get baited into trolling and flame war BS. Most devs who wind up self-destructing here are the ones who can't take any criticism at all (or the outright milkers). But there's plenty of devs that have built up fairly loyal fanbases who can be incredibly understanding and supportive - usully the devs who actually care about their project, don't get into fights with or troll their audience, and who update fairly regularly as opposed to engaging in blatant milking behaviors. And devs who can build that goodwill can easily see it reflected in people seeking out their Patreon and supporting them financially.

Most of my favorite games on this site have relatively wholesome and calm threads. The negativity isn't inevitable.
8ji0e7.jpg

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
I quite enjoyed this one I must say. Writing and story are pretty good so far. I will say there are some slight inconsistencies between some of the models. The next door neighbour is a little rough but I can't tell if it's just bad makeup or a terrible hair texture. I like most of the other characters Cassie and Amy especially. As for Shelia it does suck she won't be an li... But thats not to say she couldn't have a sister or even a hot milf mom... One can dream.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I'm hoping we will see a change with Amy constantly friend-zoning the MC (at least let MC fuck her). I guess MC is suppose to get with all the other girls before Amy...the best girl, will accept MC as BF. Odd way of building the harem, by sidelining the main girl, to make way for the other woman first.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes