VN Ren'Py Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.4] [MoonLightDevCorp]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
Just a suggestion, but it might be better to either change the font in the main page of the game entirely, or provide the option to switch to a non-cursive font. The current font is pretty difficult to read, and one notices it immediately.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.4] [MoonLightDevCorp] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [666 MB]
- - -

Mac [665 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------------
Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.4] [MoonLightDevCorp] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ch.3 -> Ch.4 [1,50 GB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: Ch.3 -> Ch.4 [266 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Wasn't even me. Was the person above me. :HideThePain: I just compressed it.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wow. The new UI is laggy as hell. Who's bright idea was it to code it this inefficiently?

You folks are highly suggested to run the VN via your dedicated GPU and not one integrated on your main board. Your integrated will scream for mercy. Yikes.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Wow. The new UI is laggy as hell. Who's bright idea was it to code it this inefficiently?

You folks are highly suggested to run the VN via your dedicated GPU and not one integrated on your main board. Your integrated will scream for mercy. Yikes.
I haven't noticed anything but again I'm running it on a 4090 :ROFLMAO: Even the vents stood idle, other than that I haven't looked into the performance. But I'll check it out on my laptop when I get the chance

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I haven't noticed anything but again I'm running it on a 4090 :ROFLMAO: Even the vents stood idle, other than that I haven't looked into the performance. But I'll check it out on my laptop when I get the chance
Well, yeah, a dedicated GPU won't work hard at all. RenPy by default runs from the board though, so that's why I mentioned it in the post. My benchtesting units don't have any Nvdia custom settings, etc... they are all plane Jane and that's how I noticed the issue.

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well, yeah, a dedicated GPU won't work hard at all. RenPy by default runs from the board though, so that's why I mentioned it in the post. My benchtesting units don't have any Nvdia custom settings, etc... they are all plane Jane and that's how I noticed the issue.
oh I know... while I mostly play AVNs on my PC, but I have quite a few installed on my laptop, and sometimes the performance is atrocious just by feel without any tests. Don't want to name them.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Dev has done some silly shit like changed the master variable for the MC's name... amongst about a thousand other things. You'll likely have to start from scratch as there is more changes to the scripts than I can now count without using calculus. I might now be out as he's done just about everything to make the mod as obsolete as possible. Anything I do would require a complete rewrite from scratch.

I've only scratched the surface and already fixing to hit the whiskey bottle. Don't hold your breath for a SanchoMod update... I'm moving forward on the other VN's that just dropped first... this one's going on the backburner.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...It would be great if the player could have the choice, that could allow the user to change from the default textured text box, to the old chapter 3 version (less distracting back ground is visually better for the eyes...less eye fatigue). Also a choice to change the position of the oddly centered name plate, as most other RenPy titles have their name plate some what to the left side of a dialog box.

Just some suggestions for players who have vision issues.

Regards.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GlowingStonesHeroesAwakening-CH4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021

DESTINY: "You weren't supposed to post that! Now go back and make the correct comment."

Reactions: Quetzzz

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So, with the new UI, is there any way to see your points with LIs anymore?

As for the chapter, seemed on the short side with too much effort into animations for my taste. And was there only the one possible sex scene?

I don't hate any of the new things, but none of them seem that drastically better to justify an overhaul. But if it makes the dev happy, more power to them. The alert icon is kind of annoying as it doesn't say what file just got updated. I usually figured it out, but not without more clicks and scanning than should be necessary.

No big plot surprises, things seem to be going mostly in the same direction as before. Hopefully next chapter will have some more meat to it, because I'll be back.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes