• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VOTE YOUR BEST GIRL! (Max 2)

• Speranza

• Anna

• Solera

• Kety

• Madame

• Guenda

• Shiva

• Ronda

• Killa

Results are only viewable after voting.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
This is just terrible.
I just get the feeling of someone saying "look at me, i'm being outrageous".
Got to the sandbox screen and decided to delete.

PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
Would you like to share what you didn't like?
Just to understand what I can improve on.
(Keep in mind that the prologue is version 0.0.1, and from 0.0.3 onwards, both the models and the quality have somewhat improved).
But yes, I'm interested in knowing what didn't convince you.

• Sad
Reactions: MixQQ and Lerd0

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
GoGoPizzaBoy-0.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PozzGames and Lerd0

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
the gift system should be balanced a bit because it doesn't make sense that with 20 denarii I have 1 love point and 1 lust point, but if I spend 60 I have 1 love and 1 lust, I might as well spend 40 and save 20 denarii. It's not worth buying chocolates at all. Another thing that doesn't make sense is that every week the girls' love and lust decreases by 1... being like this then it's impossible to do and it's useless to keep their love and lust high for everyone, with delivery you can't do enough money to keep standards high for everyone.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
I can understand, it's a matter of taste, but honestly, I think I'll go down the path of "corrupting" the receptionist by exploiting her affection for the other girl, then develop the primary interest in the protagonist.

The only scenes with the two girls together will only be with the protagonist. In terms of the storyline, they won't be skippable, but visually they could be.

1) Femdom isn't planned, if i ll introduce in future will be skippable
2) they will be introduced like [EXTRA] button during scene, sothey arent plot related sothem will be skippable
3)

In the story, there will be a point where girl X is in love with Y, while Y is in love with the protagonist. The protagonist will exploit this to "corrupt" girl X, who slowly falls in love with the protagonist. By "lesbian" I mean this in terms of the plot.

In terms of threesome scenes, they will be shown, but the PURE LESBIAN scene (where the main character watches two girls do things) can be skipped; in the story, only the threesome will be mentioned.
4) lesbian sex will be optionable the main event will be the threesome
5) Probably wont be avoidable, the plot is linear.
A more accurate analogy of the pastry shop would be one where it is mandatory for every pastry to be served with chocolate frosting even though some of your customers do not like chocolate, while some others even hate it. Based on your explanation, lesbian scenes and threesome scenes with lesbian actions will still happen story wise even if you can skip some of it. I'm afraid that you will just end up pushing people away from the game. It's really a shame since the game had a lot of promise up until I saw this. Nevertheless, good luck with your game.

Reactions: Ass~God

PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
the gift system should be balanced a bit because it doesn't make sense that with 20 denarii I have 1 love point and 1 lust point, but if I spend 60 I have 1 love and 1 lust, I might as well spend 40 and save 20 denarii. It's not worth buying chocolates at all. Another thing that doesn't make sense is that every week the girls' love and lust decreases by 1... being like this then it's impossible to do and it's useless to keep their love and lust high for everyone, with delivery you can't do enough money to keep standards high for everyone.
I agree that there is currently no compelling reason to choose chocolate over other options, but my reasoning is as follows:

1. Initially, I wanted to make the gift action increase the time by one step, but I'm concerned this would become too frustrating for the player. I'm still considering it, but it will likely remain as it is now.
  2. Actions requiring, for example, 5 Lust and 1 Love should not require 5 Lust and 5 Love just because more points were spent.
Each gift raises the points by 2, and each night you essentially lose 0.25 points. I designed it this way so that, while you almost never have all attributes at 10, you are occasionally forced to prioritize one attribute over another (similar to the logic in Holiday Island).

Reactions: Lerd0

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Mmh did u start the first part? (Where she invited u to a “date”?)
The hint says to be in the common-room on a weekday, but not when. So I've been trying every single time of day, for all 5 days, and nothing seems to trigger. Is it the event with the "ev_city_gym_1" that's supposed to trigger, and if so, what are the requirements?

PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
The hint says to be in the common-room on a weekday, but not when. So I've been trying every single time of day, for all 5 days, and nothing seems to trigger. Is it the event with the "ev_city_gym_1" that's supposed to trigger, and if so, what are the requirements?
Mmh should be triggerable after Anna event (pool event) when u go in the (penultimate room of the hall of resort)

4h and I return to home and check, was an event related to 0.0.3 I didn’t edit it but maybe I wrong something, 4h and I check it.

sorry

Reactions: Rohse

PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
the solera quest its not wortking?
I found the bug. I shouldn't have rushed the update without checking the old events.
For PC, just replace game\scripts.rpa with the scripts.rpa in the attachment.

I fixed the event and reloaded the version.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rohse

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
I found the bug. I shouldn't have rushed the update without checking the old events.
For PC, just replace game\scripts.rpa with the scripts.rpa in the attachment.

I fixed the event and reloaded the version.

Sorry for wasting your time.
Not a problem at all. I used the Universal Ren'py editor to find and trigger the scene.
Was just curious as to if I was missing something in doing it "right".

Thanks for the solution :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PozzGames

PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
Wasn't worth the download

Compared to the other versions, version 0.0.4 focuses more on mechanics than content.

Furthermore, I discovered a difference between the PC version and the Android version with this release. The Android version opens with an error, which is skippable but still not ideal.

With version 0.0.5, I will take more time, but I aim to bring more content now that everything is defined at the mechanical and basic levels.

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Compared to the other versions, version 0.0.4 focuses more on mechanics than content.

Furthermore, I discovered a difference between the PC version and the Android version with this release. The Android version opens with an error, which is skippable but still not ideal.

With version 0.0.5, I will take more time, but I aim to bring more content now that everything is defined at the mechanical and basic levels.
Not the issue for me
I just dislike the MC and the rest of the characters personalities way too much

Happy hunting

• Red Heart
Reactions: PozzGames
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote