Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
I put a list of half the girls in the game with their active/passive skill it may be useful for someone.
Cotton: A: Healing Song (1x magic heal this unit ) P:-
Claire: A: Smite (1.1 physical attack an enemy unit) P:-
Sheav: A: Magic Lance (0.9 magic attack an enemy unit) P:-
Valentina: A:- P:-
Ivy: A: Insanity Wave (0.4 magic attack all enemy unit) P:-
Emily: A:- P:-
Tialotte: A: Encouragement (all attack is multiplied by 1.3 for one turn) P:-
Frixel: A: Flowing Water (all defenses are doubled for one turn) P:-
Palm: A:- P:-
Cosette: A:- P: Infinite Mana (0 SP consumption when use active skills)
Alexandra: A: Maiden Tear (1x magic heal of both front unit) P:-
Carlotta: A:- P: Pressure (reduce enemy range by 1 at battle start)
Verinn: A:- P: Hengyou Camp (1.3 damage attacking the enemy back line)
Sedeiria: A: Rear Attack (0.8 physical attack on enemy back line unit) P:-
Blair: A: Frenzy Strike (1.5 physical attack on a random target) P:-
Serena: A: Frozen Mausoleoum (0.6 magic attack all enemy forces P: Stratagem (halves the number of pack units i a unit)
Margherita: A: Innocent Prayer (0.4 magic heal all units) P:-
Angelica: A: Sincere Prayer (0.6 magic heal all units) P:-
Daniela: A: Yggdrasil Drop (3x magic heal on this unit) P: Divine Touch (healing a target also gives a DEF buff)
Eleanor: A: Holy Prayer (0.8 magic heal all units) P: Magic Insulation (1/2 chance to nullify magic attacks)
Amelia: A: Treant Wrath (0.5 magic attack all enemy unit) P: Magical Blood (1.1 magic damage)
Kirinho: A: Gamble (0.3 to 1.8 physical attack an enemy unit) P: Lucky (gain +1 item at the end of battle)
Nazuna: A:- P:-
Suzu: A: Shadow ninjutsu (1.2 magic attack on an enemy unit) P:-

If people will need it i can write the other half :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mojo211995
Jun 15, 2020
Anyone know how to get the last ending? I captured the three girls in the second hero party, corrupted them all, and lasted till the hundredth day, but I didn't get the ending.

Jun 15, 2020
You can't get the last ending now. It will trigger only if you not capture any girl from breave party. If you leave them alone then they will come at you with full force at 100 day. When you captured one girl you fail.
Ah, gotcha thanks for the info!

dhampyre

Jul 27, 2021
So whats the trick in getting the game to recognize the save file from the first goblin burrow? About to start it up but want my OP boys

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
"Holy wave" skill not health allies. Is it bug?
Skill Holy wave (heals your army by 30 at the start of the turn)

Well it may be bug or wrong translation. In reality this skill heal only the person who have it. I give it to goblin lord and if he lost goblins in his army they will be restored but that only work on him. Skill don't take effect on other group in our party. So it can mean bug or wrong translation and it should be (heal caster army by 30 at the start of the turn)

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2020
Skill Holy wave (heals your army by 30 at the start of the turn)

Well it may be bug or wrong translation. In reality this skill heal only the person who have it. I give it to goblin lord and if he lost goblins in his army they will be restored but that only work on him. Skill don't take effect on other group in our party. So it can mean bug or wrong translation and it should be (heal caster army by 30 at the start of the turn)
The visual effect show it heal for all party but only caster is healed. Maybe it a bug.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Here's the complete skill list that I managed to put together.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit Note: Add Florencia passive skill and fix Nora skill description to reflect in-game counterpart.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So, for the people that played the game so far...

When you use a girl that has an Active Skill and a Passive skill, do the goblins that come from her get both of those skills? Or do they get one or the other? Or what?

Because from the looks of this list, some girls have some pretty good Passives, but shitty Actives, and other have good Active skills, but sub-optimal passive skills. And some combos would require cross-breeding. Like trying to get the Magic Damage boost passive combined with Thunderhawk on a Shaman for maximum damage.

If the way skills are inherited hasn't changed though... You'd have to gamble to get that one sweet spot super unit if you have some crazy idea.

Still, since Thunderhawk IS still a thing, and inheriting saves might be made to work for the pirated game eventually... It might be worth just beefing up a super-monster-shaman with it in the original game and going easy mode in the new game... Though that might take forever if the food bonuses get removed... :unsure:

Oh well, guess I'll see as more info comes out. It's gonna take forever until this thing gets a decent translation anyway...

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
You forget about Florencia passive skill Charisma also Invisible from Nora in reality work for 3 turns not 1 (wrong description in game)
Thanks! I'll change it right always.

If the way skills are inherited hasn't changed though... You'd have to gamble to get that one sweet spot super unit if you have some crazy idea.

Still, since Thunderhawk IS still a thing, and inheriting saves might be made to work for the pirated game eventually... It might be worth just beefing up a super-monster-shaman with it in the original game and going easy mode in the new game... Though that might take forever if the food bonuses get removed... :unsure:
From what I have seen so far basic passive inheritance rate are really really low (10% I think?). Combined that with good active skill and right goblins type...
Also... enemies on hardest difficulty are really strong (Compare to the first game). So classic Thunderhawk team might take a while.

Last edited:

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
When you use a girl that has an Active Skill and a Passive skill, do the goblins that come from her get both of those skills? Or do they get one or the other? Or what?
Yes goblin can get active and passive skills at the same time. But passive skills have low inheritance like Ortresia write. You can increase this with sacrifice ritual (i did it x3 so i have better chance)
And some combos would require cross-breeding. Like trying to get the Magic Damage boost passive combined with Thunderhawk on a Shaman for maximum damage.
Yes if you try get the best set then you will need crossbreding. However to play this game on normal mode you don't need it and if you are not interested in 5 star level or you will play in arena you can skip this.
You'd have to gamble to get that one sweet spot super unit if you have some crazy idea.
Yes and no if you don't mean little cheat you can easily control goblin birth and skill list.
It might be worth just beefing up a super-monster-shaman with it in the original game and going easy mode in the new game...
Waste of time. You don't know when or if this will be possible if you don't have original game. Second you can easy beat the game without save from first part of the game.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Out of date

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
How I can dl
Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [Peperoncino] the game
link please.
The last version is Jul/26/2021 260721

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020

Summary (DLSITE)
A year after the tragedy, a new tragedy begins...

This is an extra-large expansion pack, but can be played on its own.
You don't need to own "Goblin Burrow (RJ291561)" to run this game. It can work standalone.
However, if you do have both, then you'll be able to play Goblin Musou!..

I was expecting a changes in UI and hub icon because there was not much info to be found or extra option or additional mechanics. Since goblin could start again, why not they take a abandoned castle and start a goblin kingdom?
Also, Goblina when?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How I can dl
Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [Peperoncino] the game
link please.
The last version is Jul/26/2021 260721
Any version you download anywhere on the internet will work. I have included all the files peperoncino patched in my patches, so my patches also update you to the latest version of the game.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes