Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
damn, gracia passive is really strong
takeda passive is actually decent too
and for skill dmg, musashi is best one with true demon king has best aoe magic beside true masamune date

okay2 got it
Aside from the fact that Musashi, Nobunaga and Masamune are all bugged right now and you can't get their true versions

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Oh yeah, your starting girl, Takechiyo.

She has no "lewd" state, similar to Fable's Anna.

Takechiyo is also the childhood name of Ieyasu, the one who ultimately came out victorious after Sengoku.

So now you know what to expect, lol.

SqueezinTitties

Mar 19, 2023
I really wish Peperoncino would add more busty heroines, I'm not saying every single fighter needs 4D titties that can be obnoxious but more curvy women with titties like this. I also noticed that the busty women always give poor stats which is a shame because I'd personally make it the other way around

Reactions: XCelesX

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I really wish Peperoncino would add more busty heroines, I'm not saying every single fighter needs 4D titties that can be obnoxious but more curvy women with titties like this. I also noticed that the busty women always give poor stats which is a shame because I'd personally make it the other way around
I'll Borne has a decent amount of them

About the stats... They just universally nerf the stats for everyone in this game...

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Gods I fucking hate DeepL sometimes.

1723840852985.png

Goblin! Why did you think that was supposed to be common fangtooth!?

The MTL is done, but holy shit is there a lot of mess to cleanup before this is ready to go.

Also, lol

1723840980313.png

I created a 'health check' for the game files which has helped me catch obscure errors and bugs deep in the files before they get pushed out for Fable and I'll borne. I am really hoping there is something wrong with my script because this is... very bad if not.

EDIT: Nope. Those are all genuine errors. At least, I think largely just one error propagated into hundreds of files though so that's nice :HideThePain:

EDIT2: Gonna start a thread for this game though! https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-burrow-sengoku-battle-peperoncino-20240812.220985/

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Why did you think that was supposed to be common fangtooth!?
In this game, to fit with the setting, they are no longer called "ゴブリン (goblin)", but instead 足軽餓鬼 - Ashigaru Gaki ("ashigaru" is common foot soldier and gaki is a Japanese youkai that has some similarity to goblins)

Same goes with the rest
Hobgoblin -> Brute Gaki
Shaman -> Onmyo Gaki
Paladin -> Strategist Gaki
Lord -> Daimyo Gaki

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
In this game, to fit with the setting, they are no longer called "ゴブリン (goblin)", but instead 足軽餓鬼 - Ashigaru Gaki ("ashigaru" is common foot soldier and gaki is a Japanese youkai that has some similarity to goblins)

Same goes with the rest
Hobgoblin -> Brute Gaki
Shaman -> Onmyo Gaki
Paladin -> Strategist Gaki
Lord -> Daimyo Gaki
Okay, that explains a few things that were going wrong elsewhere as well. Getting everything to align on gaki when half the time it translates to fucking fish and the other time to brat will be... one of the many challenges with this MTL.

Hamtaku

Dec 17, 2022
Does anyone know about the more about new goblin fable changes? Not this version but the 15 gig version that just came out.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know about the more about new goblin fable changes? Not this version but the 15 gig version that just came out.
If you mean , then it's nothing new. Just compact all the DLCs into one easily downloadable version (you have to download and install the DLCs manually otherwise)

Hamtaku

Dec 17, 2022
If you mean , then it's nothing new. Just compact all the DLCs into one easily downloadable version (you have to download and install the DLCs manually otherwise)
strange but i thought they added a new evolution system and new system in the game, the compact version 6 gig but this one is 15 gigs, is it just because its uncompiled or something?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
strange but i thought they added a new evolution system and new system in the game, the compact version 6 gig but this one is 15 gigs, is it just because its uncompiled or something?
The difference between the basic and the complete is that the complete has all the DLCs, which is why it's a larger download.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Not sure if I like the new style. Pixel art looked way better than a still image that gets squished, but maybe that is a placeholder? Guess not. However even though those pics should be less work we still get the same pics with different hair cuts for the girls. Goblin Burrow team being lazy again. Guess that can be called a quality drop even.
I hoped after seeing the images that we at least get more sex positions....

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Not sure if I like the new style. Pixel art looked way better than a still image that gets squished, but maybe that is a placeholder? Guess not. However even though those pics should be less work we still get the same pics with different hair cuts for the girls. Goblin Burrow team being lazy again. Guess that can be called a quality drop even.
I hoped after seeing the images that we at least get more sex positions....
Kinda, yeah.

But still, it was never the focal point anyway.