Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
so after capturing the first girl in the new Goblin game what can I even do? The goblins are sleeping, I can click on nothing.

Ok so it was a bug. I had the play the game from the beginning again

Last edited:

bl4ck_m4mber

Mar 26, 2024
Just copy and paste everything in the fable "savedata" folder into the Sengoku savedata folder. There was a cheat save file with thousands of resources floating around somewhere so I just used that save data to get a big boost right out of the gate.

When you start a new game, it will prompt you to load which "the fable" save to import materials from.

As always back up your saves elsewhere just in case.

Since it's only just been released, probably best you save using multiple slots often.
This didn't work for me :(

Reactions: Braian2912

arintal

Dec 23, 2018
One of the problems I foresee with this translation is that since it uses exclusively gender bent characters there is going to be a lot of gender chaos happening with the pronouns.

Aaaaaaand, first bug on turn 65. Well, it was a good run until that gets sorted out.

EDIT: You can't stop me because I can't read. DeepL really do be trying to stop me. But, fortunately for me, they block off the input area but not the output area. So I directly insert the input through the URL, and then it still translates it for me, just behind the little splash screen, which my translator can read even if I can't. A good attempt. Eventually I might not be able to keep getting away with this. The only way it has stopped me so far is by Cloudfare detecting me as a spammer/scraper sometimes.

View attachment 3929766
close deepl. Clear deepl cookies. Restart browser. No need to thanks

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
Guys, if you still havn't downloaded the sengoku gakido, then it was just added to otome games with much faster download

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
Btw does anyone knows, if there are any demosaic tools to uncensor this game? And also compared to previous games there is no zoom option in base anymore?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Btw does anyone knows, if there are any demosaic tools to uncensor this game? And also compared to previous games there is no zoom option in base anymore?
yes, we got it, but all of us love the censored so much so none use the tool to uncensored.

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
Here's a full gallery save file.

Mostly thank MuninKai for helping me in a previous project of mine.

Done through some light code modification. 1==1 for the win.
nice full save
but it's not fully complete *lmao*
it's miss Ranmaru Mori and Yasuke somehow

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I am still waiting for any of these plagiarism engines producing endless 8 fingered slop to be turned to doing something useful and innocuous like decensoring images.

Minh278

Dec 8, 2018
nice full save
but it's not fully complete *lmao*
it's miss Ranmaru Mori and Yasuke somehow
It seems to be a flaw in the save file creation portion for coding.
-The unlock function seems to do a blanket change of values(like any decent function should)

There isnt a variable right now to store "yasuke" or "ranmaru" intro.
-The actual unlock of the scenes is done, but unsure where the variable saying you even met yasuke or ranmaru is stored.

Last edited:

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
It seems to be a flaw in the save file creation portion for coding.
-The unlock function seems to do a blanket change of values(like any decent function should)

There isnt a variable right now to store "yasuke" or "ranmaru" intro.
-The actual unlock of the scenes is done, but unsure where the variable saying you even met yasuke or ranmaru is stored.
i see, guess i'm back to play it again to unlock it
or i'm just wait peperochino fix all the bug mess first before play it