Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Do you know a translator that work with them? How do you guys translate his games??

I hope you recover soon!

(And personally i preffer a smaller game in size with more content than the absolute disaster of 10 gbs that was Adventurers inn 2...)
I have my own homebrew Python scripts. It's janky and breaks easily, but once I have it running it goes pretty smoothly.

And yeah, I think it's mostly that it doesn't have the voice lines yet, which is the bulk of the game's weight.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
And yeah, I think it's mostly that it doesn't have the voice lines yet, which is the bulk of the game's weight.
And dinner's content
Since dinner will slap you with CGs and voices from all the previous games, it severely bloated the game.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
progress fast thanks to using save from fable that give me resources
I see. I have not been able to play this game due to an unavoidable crash during the introduction scene.
My guess is that the game has a coding error at the introduction scene that cause a crash. Since the game plays a different version of the introduction if you have a save, you don't get the crash I got.

Edit: I was wrong. There's nothing change about the intro scene. And I still get the crash.

Edit 2: If someone can send me a newly started game after the intro, it would be greatly appreciated

Edit 3: It might be because of line 335 and line 339 having semicolons where they shouldn't be. But that doesn't explain why everyone but me can get pass it.

1723569214649.png

Last edited:

Pollofan

Jan 28, 2020
Im playing sengoku right now. I havent played other goblin burrow games but is there a guide on how to play these? i have no idea how to stay alive past 10 days.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
yes i'm in day 21 now (progress fast thanks to using save from fable that give me resources)
and i'm aware there are so many image unavailable for heroines *lmao*
Do you mind share your save file ? I want to get Fable save to use but I want to avoid download 5GB on main page just for save.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
For some reason, I can trigger Uesugi alter but Date and Honda, I get crashes when i trigger their alter.

Virox1

May 15, 2020
I see. I have not been able to play this game due to an unavoidable crash during the introduction scene.
My guess is that the game has a coding error at the introduction scene that cause a crash. Since the game plays a different version of the introduction if you have a save, you don't get the crash I got.

Edit: I was wrong. There's nothing change about the intro scene. And I still get the crash.
I started the game and didn't have any crash in the introduction. I just skipped most of it with F so i don't know if that's why.

manggorn6666

Apr 17, 2019
I found a lot of bugs. When the tower reaches floor 25, the game will freeze. The worst is Nobunaga. When I catch her, after playing for a while, the game will report a bug and Nobunaga will disappear. It's very difficult to play.

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
Literally the best passive, Hanzo (1st pic) passive allow every single goblin attack will hit main character which is important due some battle from star 7 and later has 1000 hp and covered with 400 troops or more *lmao*

you really gonna breed her to get her passive asap for units

Hanbei (2nd pic) passive allow to make enemy troop lost 1/2 allow to greatly reduce enemy strength with some nice skill to hit backrow

and of course, your attack buff skill on Aya (?) (3rd) and also defense passive buff at start to reduce damage taken

honestly gonna take many days to complete especially i'm still not finish with goblin ritual to upgrade my base
gonna take all days now

JoJoDiooo2099

Feb 15, 2024
I found a lot of bugs. When the tower reaches floor 25, the game will freeze. The worst is Nobunaga. When I catch her, after playing for a while, the game will report a bug and Nobunaga will disappear. It's very difficult to play.
How do you find Nobunaga I haven’t been able to find her yet.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Oh yeah, missing battle sprites is intended. Some characters doesn't have their battle sprites and use a black placeholder instead.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Well, the challenge of translating a game with homebrew scripts when your brain is fogged up from fever and covid is that you spend 20 minutes screaming at your computer only to realise it was entirely human error.

But, also, translation is on its way. I also have to wonder if my sanitising scripts that reduce the number of weird DeepL errors might also reduce the number of bugs in the game? Guess we'll find out.