Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

JoJoDiooo2099

Feb 15, 2024

As usual, the game won't be launching with voices, and will be updated in a later date.
Do you guys think you’ll have the game translated with MTL on Tuesday, no rush just wanted to see when I’ll be able to play.

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
Do you guys think you’ll have the game translated with MTL on Tuesday, no rush just wanted to see when I’ll be able to play.
you don't have to request mtl game on them
just dl the mtl file and run the file while the game on the same folder
and after that run the one app that mtl created after you run it

JoJoDiooo2099

Feb 15, 2024
you don't have to request mtl game on them
just dl the mtl file and run the file while the game on the same folder
and after that run the one app that mtl created after you run it
Oh okay sweet, would you happen to have a link to the MTL by any chance. Sorry I’m kinda new to all this.

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
Oh okay sweet, would you happen to have a link to the MTL by any chance. Sorry I’m kinda new to all this.
here

just put this 3 thing on the folder (its only work on unity game)
and use the app to create another app the same game app but have addition name(patch and run) and run it

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I doubt they will. Usually takes them around 2-3 weeks to get it playable (w/ bugs)
I'm not the technical guy, but bugs are usually coming from the devs. If you look at their games on their DLsite, you'll see their first few weeks have lots of bug fix updates

Updates which, don't come in small downloadable patches, but requires you to re-download their 30Gb games.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Do you think you’ll have it out today or should I buy it myself, hyped to play.
Don't play it now, wait for updates.

I literally just encountered a CTD bug 2 minutes in, which is unavoidable (because it was the opening tutorial)
I have to use a save from the demo to force my way through that.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
There are a lot of CTDs and "image unreadable" errors right now.....

Wait until they are fixed if you plan to buy it.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Any link to goblin sengoku forum?

Quite a number of missing sprites... Also, We see the priest and Akechi early but we don't get their hunting nodes?

Isn't the pink-hair at the start nobun? Wonder where to find her. Also, i ended up resulting in 6th demon king form at round turn 49...

And Uesugi Kenshin has an alter... Wonder whats the cheese way.

Aarkken

Jul 24, 2019
Hmmm so other than the missing sprites for 2 of the girls on the battle field / breeding selection my game now seems to crash everytime it hits day 65 which has locked my ability to continue playing gotta wait for a patch i guess

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Any link to goblin sengoku forum?

Quite a number of missing sprites... Also, We see the priest and Akechi early but we don't get their hunting nodes?

Isn't the pink-hair at the start nobun? Wonder where to find her. Also, i ended up resulting in 6th demon king form at round turn 49...

And Uesugi Kenshin has an alter... Wonder whats the cheese way.
Hmmm so other than the missing sprites for 2 of the girls on the battle field / breeding selection my game now seems to crash everytime it hits day 65 which has locked my ability to continue playing gotta wait for a patch i guess
Huh, at least you guys can progress

I can't even get pass the tutorial, it just crash on the goblin introduction

JoJoDiooo2099

Feb 15, 2024
Huh, at least you guys can progress

I can't even get pass the tutorial, it just crash on the goblin introduction
Yeah I was able to get past the tutorial as well although I occasionally get glitches to where I can’t click anything after breeding, I also have the missing sprites as well. Bugs aside though I enjoy the gameplay and redesigned Burrow.

• Wow
Reactions: TMTBank

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
I'm not the technical guy, but bugs are usually coming from the devs. If you look at their games on their DLsite, you'll see their first few weeks have lots of bug fix updates

Updates which, don't come in small downloadable patches, but requires you to re-download their 30Gb games.
Ah, I see. I do recall some games bugging out with a TL though. Not these games in particular. I'm limited when it comes to technical knowledge as well but judging from what you've said, it seems like it's going to take two or three weeks regardless lol