Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
here

just put this 3 thing on the folder (its only work on unity game)
and use the app to create another app the same game app but have addition name(patch and run) and run it
Its really that easy? You just unpack this in the game and it is machine translated? I really want to play the new Goblin burrow now but i would probably wait for bugfixes anyways....althought....

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
Its really that easy? You just unpack this in the game and it is machine translated? I really want to play the new Goblin burrow now but i would probably wait for bugfixes anyways....althought....
ye at first i was shocked and skeptical
but ye it works
just have internet when playing so it will translate
some will not translate

• Wow
Reactions: Mephistofeles

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Kod just shared the BepinEx translator, which doesn't work for a KiriKiri game, only Unity.

And lol, I managed to get COVID, so I'll at least be free of any social engagements this week to work on the translation? :HideThePain:

Only 6GB? Smallest peperoncino game ever!

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
Kod just shared the BepinEx translator, which doesn't work for a KiriKiri game, only Unity.

And lol, I managed to get COVID, so I'll at least be free of any social engagements this week to work on the translation? :HideThePain:

get well soon brother. thanks for your efforts

Reactions: darweedz2491\

TMTBank

Nov 19, 2021
[TRÍCH DẪN="SnowStormAkikaze, bài đăng: 14542367, thành viên: 4346004"]
Dòng chảy dữ dội

tại sao chỉ có 125kb??

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
[TRÍCH DẪN="SnowStormAkikaze, bài đăng: 14542367, thành viên: 4346004"]
Dòng chảy dữ dội

tại sao chỉ có 125kb??
son, please back to you bed, dont come to this place and ask for hentai game if you not even know wtf is torrent.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017

Do you know a translator that work with them? How do you guys translate his games??

I hope you recover soon!

(And personally i preffer a smaller game in size with more content than the absolute disaster of 10 gbs that was Adventurers inn 2...)

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023

i did mention it that mtl i share only work on unity
and w8 are game made by peperoncino made using kirikiri
i swore i play a unity game made by them
thats why i shared it

TMTBank

Nov 19, 2021
"HHLONG, bài viết: 14544422, thành viên: 3380923"]
con trai, hãy quay lại giường đi, đừng đến đây và yêu cầu trò chơi hoạt hình dù thậm chí còn không biết torrent là gì.

Thanks to you I am more clear-headed :D

Last edited:

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
"HHLONG, bài viết: 14544422, thành viên: 3380923"]
con trai, hãy quay lại giường đi, đừng đến đây và yêu cầu trò chơi hoạt hình dù thậm chí còn không biết torrent là gì.

Nhờ bạn mà đầu óc tôi sáng suốt hơn :D
dude, use english, no need to tell everyone you vn

• Sad
Reactions: TMTBank

MeEHSUCK

Dec 13, 2021
i used mtool to translate the game oda nobuna but now i can't choose what difficulty i want to choose because all the other stars are gone except 5 stars... and if i try to play it on japan language i can choose what difficulty damn. if anyone has working translation on oda nobuna goblins den new game please send

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
Man, tutorial is really suck cause there are some really bad programming if in tutorial you accident kill the enemy soon before battle tutorial complete you get stuck (so you really need to save it before first battle, as there are chance you get stuck)

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Man, tutorial is really suck cause there are some really bad programming if in tutorial you accident kill the enemy soon before battle tutorial complete you get stuck (so you really need to save it before first battle, as there are chance you get stuck)
You can even get that far?

Reactions: Kod2222