Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Well, the challenge of translating a game with homebrew scripts when your brain is fogged up from fever and covid is that you spend 20 minutes screaming at your computer only to realise it was entirely human error.

But, also, translation is on its way. I also have to wonder if my sanitising scripts that reduce the number of weird DeepL errors might also reduce the number of bugs in the game? Guess we'll find out.
I'll have a list of character names and skills readied. From what I've seen, the names are very likely to get butchered by DeepL

Reactions: MuninKai

Bernieman123

Jun 9, 2020
With very little Japanese language experience, but with over 200 hours across all Goblin Burrow games, I will say I am having a lot of fun with Sengoku. Can't wait to either learn Japanese to play better, or do what I can with a DeepL English translation.

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
I've had a pretty much bug free experience with sengoku goblin so far. Using textractor for dialogue and it works perfectly. Though I can understand a little Japanese, having MTL on hand to pick up the slack helps.

Seems the trap system has been changed up considerably. They aren't doing what I'm used to them doing, you don't have to waste actions queuing them up anymore, and you can stack multiple of the same one.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
One of the problems I foresee with this translation is that since it uses exclusively gender bent characters there is going to be a lot of gender chaos happening with the pronouns.

Aaaaaaand, first bug on turn 65. Well, it was a good run until that gets sorted out.

EDIT: You can't stop me because I can't read. DeepL really do be trying to stop me. But, fortunately for me, they block off the input area but not the output area. So I directly insert the input through the URL, and then it still translates it for me, just behind the little splash screen, which my translator can read even if I can't. A good attempt. Eventually I might not be able to keep getting away with this. The only way it has stopped me so far is by Cloudfare detecting me as a spammer/scraper sometimes.

1723604954399.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Hhuy

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
It seems like some heroines cause bugs (error message pops up, have to return to title) when they are on field too long and trigger an evolution. If you defeat them before the evolution triggers, you avoid the bug. No fix yet.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
-Looks at type-moon series / baseon-

In any case, Beezebulb / peperoncino should be on holiday/vacation after C104... 'office closed from 11-18' so guess it will take quite some time for them to update...

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
They did say they will release an update by end of the month so here is hoping they have time to fix bugs before or with the next update

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
wait how did you import the save
Just copy and paste everything in the fable "savedata" folder into the Sengoku savedata folder. There was a cheat save file with thousands of resources floating around somewhere so I just used that save data to get a big boost right out of the gate.

When you start a new game, it will prompt you to load which "the fable" save to import materials from.

As always back up your saves elsewhere just in case.

Since it's only just been released, probably best you save using multiple slots often.

Last edited:

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
man, masamune date alter is bugged make you cannot proceed (it's trigger on day 46)

this game is really messy now

gonna wait for more fix i guess

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So apparently there are a bunch of bug fixes coming, but DLSite takes a while to upload game updates.

In the meantime, if you really want to get past that bug there is a hot fix you can do with some elbow grease.

You will need Bioreube's . You might also need the KiriKiri executable, I've attached it down below.

Extract data.xp3, then rename data.xp3 to something else, or delete it if you like to live dangerously.

In data>system2 find 拠点.ks. You need to edit line 126 from "[eval exp="tf.i = getNextEvolutionHeroineID(tf.i)"]" to "[eval exp="tf.i = -1"]. This will disable Heroine Evolution, allowing you to bypass the event.

If my first draft of the MTL is done before peperoncino's bug fix goes live it's quite likely I'll ship the draft with evolution disabled. Especially knowing that a fix is on the way I don't particularly want to take the time to debug the actual problem myself.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
So, here is all the skills, and characters. You'll have to download it since browser will most likely fuck up the Japanese characters.

FYI MuninKai In a lot of cases, DeepL actually perform worse than GG translate in identifying the names. Also, don't worry about the ō in the names, it works (at least in the dialogue box) If you don't like it, another way to write ō is "ou"

Edit: update the list for more consistence skill descriptions. Typo errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: MuninKai

Rodsev321

Dec 6, 2017
Anyone with a cheated save file for sengoku? i am played just the first goblin burrow game, and i don´t know how to play the game in japanese.

TheGuy#87324

Sep 9, 2023
Yeah +1 to the comment above...

Though in my case just turns out I don't fw with the gameplay as much as I thought I would. Does someone have a file with at least the gallery unlocked?