MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
um why is it not tagged completed? i thought the game already completed and has ending?
it has dlc too, is it translated too in this thread?
The 'Complete' edition sold by peperoncino is only complete for the JPN version of the game. The official ENG translation is still missing all the girls from the DLC, and the fan ENG translation is still using MTL for 4 girls. So it is not complete.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I think that the " " + English (Fan Translation) from this forum would be better than the current Version: 210505.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
The 'Complete' edition sold by peperoncino is only complete for the JPN version of the game. The official ENG translation is still missing all the girls from the DLC, and the fan ENG translation is still using MTL for 4 girls. So it is not complete.
1636454113745.png
this is the fan translation right? it include the dlc right? i dont mind mtl, ill still play it

if the dlc isnt included here,where should i download the dlc and the mtl translation too

sorry bad english

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
yes but in the first play
You might need to set your difficulty level higher or something. She attacked my base on day 77 as the 11th heroine invader at 3 star difficulty .
yes i know that, but it was first playthought normal difficult
View attachment 1492283
this is the fan translation right? it include the dlc right? i dont mind mtl, ill still play it

if the dlc isnt included here,where should i download the dlc and the mtl translation too

sorry bad english
yes this one is "complete" why it has all the dlc translated and the original game GOBLIN BURROW, 4 girls are in mtl english, it is not stated complete because that the 4 girls are in mtl so it has been left that way, the sequel is in another thread

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 1500600
What kind of error is this?
You somehow deleted an icon file. Have you made any modifications to the game since unzipping it?

It's attached, put it in the goblin burrow eng/data/image folder and see if that helps. Unless you're running a fresh download from DLSite, in which case that shouldn't be possible.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Is there an official plan for another translation patch? Making new content and translating old content are two different things so I assume the devs can work on both without affecting either.
As for the reason I'm asking this, even here 3 girls are still MTL and I'm just curious whether they intend to just keep the game with only a portion translated.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Is there an official plan for another translation patch? Making new content and translating old content are two different things so I assume the devs can work on both without affecting either.
As for the reason I'm asking this, even here 3 girls are still MTL and I'm just curious whether they intend to just keep the game with only a portion translated.
its up to the original game creator to make the dlcs translated, the only one translated is the first one, right now the version you are downloading from here has all the girls translated by fans and 3 of those are still mtl, the autor haven't spoke of a full localization of the dlcs of the first game neither an english translation for the second game, if the fans that translated the dlcs want to translate the last 3 girl is up to them, i think they are busy with other translation and mtl-fixing the translation of the second game

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
its up to the original game creator to make the dlcs translated, the only one translated is the first one, right now the version you are downloading from here has all the girls translated by fans and 3 of those are still mtl, the autor haven't spoke of a full localization of the dlcs of the first game neither an english translation for the second game, if the fans that translated the dlcs want to translate the last 3 girl is up to them, i think they are busy with other translation and mtl-fixing the translation of the second game
I do know what's here and what's released by the devs because I do read the OP and I even check messages here daily. What I'm asking is if the original game creator intends to make the dlcs translated and "the autor haven't spoke of a full localization of the dlcs of the first game" so I take that as a no.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Don't mind me asking or if its asked before but, this includes I'll Borne right?
No, they are completely separate games. I've explained a few times before that how peperoncino describes it might make sense to Japanese audiences but is extremely misleading for Western ones.

I'll Borne is here.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
No, they are completely separate games. I've explained a few times before that how peperoncino describes it might make sense to Japanese audiences but is extremely misleading for Western ones.

I'll Borne is here.
its been my belief or understanding uptil now is that I'll borne is a dlc of goblin burrow made into a standalone game. I mean, if that's the case my question is will I be missing out anything if I just play Goblin Burrow with its packed dlcs? I had a really early untranslated build of Goblin Burrow last I played it, so I'm kinda lost.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
its been my belief or understanding uptil now is that I'll borne is a dlc of goblin burrow made into a standalone game. I mean, if that's the case my question is will I be missing out anything if I just play Goblin Burrow with its packed dlcs? I had a really early untranslated build of Goblin Burrow last I played it, so I'm kinda lost.
I explained it here. The games are completely different games. There is 0 gameplay overlap outside of being set in the same fantasy universe and some game mechanics. All the confusing nonsense peperoncino litters in the game description relates to non-playable content, and is a Japanese thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ive been maxing out on easy. But I cant get past day 70. Anyone want to share how they do that?
Maxing out on what, sanity reduction? Don't do that. You have up to 80 days to hang around before you automatically get a bad end, which extends to 90 if you fend off Asteria. Also, you need to take yourself off the lowest star rating. She should attack your base on day 77 if you haven't hit any endings by then and have a few stars on your difficulty.
If you mean you keep losing to the heroine that pops up, raid the tower for invincibility items in your armory. If even that's not enough, you could always try my defender's setup.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You're playing Illborne, not Goblin Burrow. At the bottom right of the screen is a face icon, that's the Rituals tab. There is a Ritual to expand the max number of turns to 100.
Guy, why do you keep jumping to the conclusion that they're playing the wrong game instead of asking? Like instead of saying "you might be playing Illborne" you just answer with the assumption that it couldn't be anything else.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes