T1nSoldier

Nov 22, 2017
Is there any chance of an uncensoring patch? Presumably the artist did it uncensored, then added the pixelation. If those files could be found, I would take the time to rename everything so that it worked properly.

Reactions: Rrtbfytyty

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is there any chance of an uncensoring patch? Presumably the artist did it uncensored, then added the pixelation. If those files could be found, I would take the time to rename everything so that it worked properly.
No. The censoring in 2d game is basically always drawn directly into the art. You can actually go look at all the cgs in the data folder.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
No. The censoring in 2d game is basically always drawn directly into the art. You can actually go look at all the cgs in the data folder.
He's not talking about that. He means that the artist drew the uncensored version and then censored it before it even reaches the game folder. And he's asking for that version.
On a side note, I don't know much about drawing but I'm pretty sure censoring by lowering the quality of one paticular part must be easier than drawing the pixels yourself.

Snowhart

Jan 17, 2019
He's not talking about that. He means that the artist drew the uncensored version and then censored it before it even reaches the game folder. And he's asking for that version.
On a side note, I don't know much about drawing but I'm pretty sure censoring by lowering the quality of one paticular part must be easier than drawing the pixels yourself.
yeah, basically the developer have the files, and as far as i know they haven't release any uncensoring patch yet, we have to wait i guess, but i'm not sure they'll release it or not.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019

You're asking the developer to do something illegal. The only way they can get around that is selling from a western salesfront. Safe bet is to never expect a Japanese dev to post an uncensor patch. It would be extremely unwise for them to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowhart

Snowhart

Jan 17, 2019

You're asking the developer to do something illegal. The only way they can get around that is selling from a western salesfront. Safe bet is to never expect a Japanese dev to post an uncensor patch. It would be extremely unwise for them to do so.
sorry my bad XD

T1nSoldier

Nov 22, 2017

I did not realize it was fully illegal. That makes a lot of sense with how much censorship there is in these products. Thank you for the timely response.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020

But they WILL sell on a western salesfront. There have already been plans to translate the game to English because of its popularity.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
But they WILL sell on a western salesfront. There have already been plans to translate the game to English because of its popularity.
Will they? Pretty sure they haven't mentioned where they'll be selling the English version. Most people just use ENG DLsite, which still has censorship requirements.

I believe the dev still can't give a company their art uncensored and it needs to be uncensored by a third party anyways. If the dev hands over uncensored art to a translation service/western store themselves, it's admitting they own it. If they hand it over to a 3rd party and that 3rd party uncensors it in another country, that's different. I think that's how they get around the censorship laws. That would cost money and take time as well.

They already had a multilingual version temporarily and it wasn't uncensored. Only time I've seen a game get uncensored is when it's picked up by certain companies. The dev also hasn't mentioned uncensored art anywhere.

Last edited:

Snowhart

Jan 17, 2019
Will they? Pretty sure they haven't mentioned where they'll be selling the English version. Most people just use ENG DLsite, which still has censorship requirements.

I believe the dev still can't give a company their art uncensored and it needs to be uncensored by a third party anyways. If the dev hands over uncensored art to a translation service/western store themselves, it's admitting they own it. If they hand it over to a 3rd party and that 3rd party uncensors it in another country, that's different. I think that's how they get around the censorship laws. That would cost money and take time as well.

They already had a multilingual version temporarily and it wasn't uncensored. Only time I've seen a game get uncensored is when it's picked up by certain companies. The dev also hasn't mentioned uncensored art anywhere.
yeah, that's what i meant, since i found several uncensored japanese 2d games, means there's a chance for goblin burrow to have some sort of uncensor patch too, even if the developer can't release an uncensor patch due to government rules, a third party can do the job, because there is no way we could find any japanese uncensored 2d games if the developers never handed over the uncensored art to anyone, except if the censorship is some kind of part of the game mechanics (we can use mods to remove it) or there is someone who crazy enough to redraw the arts or edit it.

Last edited:

Derp lord

Jun 23, 2020
love the game, can someone tell me please, how to get the wolf and the human shield? i would like to try them but i don´t know how to get or make them. im new btw. thanks

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
love the game, can someone tell me please, how to get the wolf and the human shield? i would like to try them but i don´t know how to get or make them. im new btw. thanks
They drop from the Adventurer Tower after the 20th level I think.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
running this in local emulator and after playing for a while decided to use the save included. It has nothing in it other than what I already unlocked.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes