Snowhart

Jan 17, 2019
extracted it into the save data folder it was already in
it could be that the save data included is outdated, to be honest I never used it.

edit : I just checked it a few minutes ago and it unlocks every scene for me, did you apply some updates to your game before using the save data?

Last edited:

Fenris_Wolffe

Dec 22, 2020
Ok, so Ive read this whole thread.. how do I make sure I have the latest version of the game/dlc? I don't want to screw up what I've downloaded..

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Ok, so Ive read this whole thread.. how do I make sure I have the latest version of the game/dlc? I don't want to screw up what I've downloaded..
Download from the OP along with the Patch. Apply the patch by unzipping and dragging into the Goblin Burrow folder. You will then be playing with the most up to date version of the translated game.

Technically the translation was done on an older version of the game than current, and contains features that are not in the base game. I fixed all the bugs with the older version, and added some new features. Mixing and matching different downloads from other sources will not work or will make the game extremely unstable.

WaffelGun, did you only extract the save or the other files also included in the Zip? The gallery information is stored in datasc.ksd or datasu.ksd files, not the data#.kdt files.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Any news if this will get another DLC, update or anything? I freaking love this game and would like to play more. It has potential to be so much more than it already is.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
anyone know similar game to this, like manage monster army and go raid for H
I have a few suggestions but they are more like moving around finding targets to battle in maps than jumping into battle. These games also involve less management than Goblin Burrow:
- Slave farm (warning: gore)
- The orcs strike back (same developer)
There's also this game but it's extremely laggy and girls are randomly generated so they are ugly. Also no combat involved: Orc of Ambitia nationwide edition.
A game about building a town and coercing girls (same developer): Holy Road
Prostitution instead of breeding and managing funds instead of an army: Soldgirl Town (no combat involved)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Good management games that aren't just brothel games are already rare, especially the city building type. Add in managing monster instead of humans or whatever and it's even worse. That's why this game is pretty special.

I want a game where you start off as some low level monster and build up a village/town after taking it over and you start attacking human settlements and such. Managing food resources, reproducing/replenishing troops, defending your territory, etc. Probably be best as Goblins since they can reproduce quickly. Game has you slowly take over the country or whatever. I think Orc of Ambitia kind of tried for that but it's just way too simple, setting is right but the gameplay isn't anything close to a management game. Game like that would probably need a professional team though so it's unlikely to happen.

Offtopic but I'm waiting for the games to get translated. I don't remember them being all that fabulous (Combat was janky in Floating City), but it's hard to find stuff like that. is the one I played, they make a lot of city management games though. There's too. Kagura is working on Kingdom, dunno who's working on Floating City, it just says DLsite which is worrying.

Last edited:

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
WaffelGun, did you only extract the save or the other files also included in the Zip? The gallery information is stored in datasc.ksd or datasu.ksd files, not the data#.kdt files.
I did extract everything into the folder. I fixed it though by just redownloading it.

Good management games that aren't just brothel games are already rare, especially the city building type. Add in managing monster instead of humans or whatever and it's even worse. That's why this game is pretty special.

I want a game where you start off as some low level monster and build up a village/town after taking it over and you start attacking human settlements and such. Managing food resources, reproducing/replenishing troops, defending your territory, etc. Probably be best as Goblins since they can reproduce quickly.
The first thing that comes to mind from this is Total War but...with H stuff added in LOL

Reactions: Kyoka

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Man that'd be amazing. I wonder if we'll ever see H/adult games go more mainstream and get some big companies working on them.
Rapelay has certainly gone mainstream but not in a positive light. I would rather they didn't gather attention from the media. H companies should just stay in the shadow, make games and gain popularity through H sites and blogs.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Offtopic but I'm waiting for the games to get translated. I don't remember them being all that fabulous (Combat was janky in Floating City), but it's hard to find stuff like that. is the one I played, they make a lot of city management games though. There's too. Kagura is working on Kingdom, dunno who's working on Floating City, it just says DLsite which is worrying.
Do these games have the New game+ option? I don't want my empire to collapse overnight.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
I've been wondering for quite some time. How can a normal preggo belly hold so many goblins, especially large ones like Lords? And how can each location have only one girl? Maybe each girl is just a representation of a large number of girls captured.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I've been wondering for quite some time. How can a normal preggo belly hold so many goblins, especially large ones like Lords? And how can each location have only one girl? Maybe each girl is just a representation of a large number of girls captured.
None of the goblins are born at full size, they grow after your turn is done.

As for only having one girl per cell when they are pregnant, I would assume for gameplay reasons. One girl is just one girl.

You only capture females that are worth something.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
None of the goblins are born at full size, they grow after your turn is done.

As for only having one girl per cell when they are pregnant, I would assume for gameplay reasons. One girl is just one girl.

You only capture females that are worth something.
Imagine a gobllin baby as being a quarter of the size of a normal human baby. Even so the size of the womb should be a few times bigger than portrayed in the pictures.
A whole village should at least have 5 girls or that village will collapse with such a low birth rate. And as written in the game, goblin seed can adapt to anything. An extra girl is better than none because you can get a few extra fodders for your army.
Besides, spending one third of a day breeding is simply too much for one girl. It should only take half an hour at most. But what if one goblin must go around breeding 10 girls or so?

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Imagine a gobllin baby as being a quarter of the size of a normal human baby. Even so the size of the womb should be a few times bigger than portrayed in the pictures.
A whole village should at least have 5 girls or that village will collapse with such a low birth rate. And as written in the game, goblin seed can adapt to anything. An extra girl is better than none because you can get a few extra fodders for your army.
Besides, spending one third of a day breeding is simply too much for one girl. It should only take half an hour at most. But what if one goblin must go around breeding 10 girls or so?
Its fantasy while I get what you mean but using logic for it when the dev didn't will just make your head ache over these lol

In one of the endings it mentions that the goblins are also screwing village girls not just the named girls but that still doesn't change how one girl can give birth to 15 goblins apparently.

Reactions: Rrtbfytyty

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Its fantasy while I get what you mean but using logic for it when the dev didn't will just make your head ache over these lol

In one of the endings it mentions that the goblins are also screwing village girls not just the named girls but that still doesn't change how one girl can give birth to 15 goblins apparently.
Let's be honest here. What are we gonna do now that an official English translation has been announced and no new DLCs coming? Unless someone has an idea for a mod, all we have now are lore and similar games to talk about.

Reactions: GEORGEM

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Let's be honest here. What are we gonna do now that an official English translation has been announced and no new DLCs coming? Unless someone has an idea for a mod, all we have now are lore and similar games to talk about.
Fap to this until my dick falls off. One of the few sex games to hit every marker for me.

I'm also going to support these devs and buy their other projects :BootyTime:

Soon...

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes