jester russ

Dec 12, 2020
Sooo i got a question, if anyone could help me, please.

Once I downloaded it, showed that i can open it by Firefox, although when i do it, i get nothing but a blank window, any advise.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Sooo i got a question, if anyone could help me, please.

Once I downloaded it, showed that i can open it by Firefox, although when i do it, i get nothing but a blank window, any advise.
By Firefox?

You need or to be running your system in Japanese to run the game.

jester russ

Dec 12, 2020
Oh no i had the Emulator before, the weird part is, it won't give me the option to run it...or anything at all:LOL::cry:
And i tried to think of solutions, even trying to change my location buuut nothing...:ROFLMAO:...help
2021-03-02 (2).png

MIchealbael

Jul 10, 2018
is there a mod that make this game easier to play because I keep dying in the first couple of day because i keep getting attacked

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Oh no i had the Emulator before, the weird part is, it won't give me the option to run it...or anything at all:LOL::cry:
And i tried to think of solutions, even trying to change my location buuut nothing...:ROFLMAO:...help
View attachment 1062119
You downloaded the patch, not the game. You'll also need to install , the .7z file is an archive not an executable and definitely not something Firefox can open.

is there a mod that make this game easier to play because I keep dying in the first couple of day because i keep getting attacked
No. The game is designed to be played multiple times, when you are defeated or win you have the option of starting over with all the goblins you've made so you start stronger. Being defeated is normal. The walkthrough in the OP is outdated, it was for a previous version, but the game is actually very easy once the mechanics are explained and it does a decent job of that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jester russ

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
You downloaded the patch, not the game. You'll also need to install , the .7z file is an archive not an executable and definitely not something Firefox can open.

No. The game is designed to be played multiple times, when you are defeated or win you have the option of starting over with all the goblins you've made so you start stronger. Being defeated is normal. The walkthrough in the OP is outdated, it was for a previous version, but the game is actually very easy once the mechanics are explained and it does a decent job of that.
I thought you could just unzip it with WinRAR? Because I did it (even with a trial version of WinRAR) and it worked.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Like I said before, ONLY put your weakest goblin in the defense army. That'll buy you time to get stronger (by losing intentionally to get a New game+) with minimum cost.

Reactions: GEORGEM

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
i just started playing it and was wondering what the online thing is for/do?
You can, for some reason I don't understand, do online battles against other players. Wasn't a feature I figured anyone was going to use, so it is still at best a partial translation since it reuses a lot of base game stuff. I don't even know if it works.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to beat Luna after only capturing the girls before her? Especially in Challenge mode.
I simply got wiped out. Yes you can New game+ and stuffs but srsly, how can I get pass Day 28 without having my troop in ruin?

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
does anyone have all the DLC's for this game?
Download here and you'll get all DLCs. The first page has the base game and if you scroll backwards from here long enough, you'll find the link for the DLCs (posted by MuninKai). About gallery, check the save folder and you'll find a full save. Extract it, open the game and you're good to go.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
does anyone have all the DLC's for this game?
The download in the OP has all DLC. Also download the patch.

Download here and you'll get all DLCs. The first page has the base game and if you scroll backwards from here long enough, you'll find the link for the DLCs (posted by MuninKai). About gallery, check the save folder and you'll find a full save. Extract it, open the game and you're good to go.
Had the mods edit the OP, it should be with all DLC.

Snowhart

Jan 17, 2019
guys, does anyone have the latest dlc 2 for the japanese version ?
i just broke my game by replacing it with the older one

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
guys, does anyone have the latest dlc 2 for the japanese version ?
i just broke my game by replacing it with the older one
As far as I understand, mixing and matching doesn't work here. The gameplay is identical but it feels like its code is an entirely different thing after MuninKai has fixed so many bugs.

Reactions: Snowhart

Snowhart

Jan 17, 2019
As far as I understand, mixing and matching doesn't work here. The gameplay is identical but it feels like its code is an entirely different thing after MuninKai has fixed so many bugs.
actually i have both Japanese and MuninKai's version, and of course i didn't mix them, the one i messed up with is the japanese one, the game is actually playable but its downgraded ( Elda and Asteria with no voice lines), i want to fix it yet my latest DLC 2 file is gone somehow.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
actually i have both Japanese and MuninKai's version, and of course i didn't mix them, the one i messed up with is the japanese one, the game is actually playable but its downgraded ( Elda and Asteria with no voice lines), i want to fix it yet my latest DLC 2 file is gone somehow.
Yeah, it'll take me a little while to download it and upload it, but I'll get it to you.

Reactions: Snowhart
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes