Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Spent a ton of time trying to clear the game but can never get past dragon girl (after that i started a new game+ where i get wrecked by one of the earlier raids and its just stuck there cause my goblins are now somehow weaker)
In the Asteria battle I recommend using absolute defense items and prepare a special squad focusing on single target spell and training MGC using breeding and sacrifice training. Magic oriented strategies are nothing new but adding details would help a lot.
May I know where you are stuck? Which day? One enemy or many? Is a girl there? Which girls have you captured?

Reactions: GEORGEM

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
how do you unpack the xp3?

krkrextract didn't work for me, probably because of x64
Krkrextract has troubles because the game has to run in Locale Emulator, which is a bit of a mess to get defaults set, but it definitely works on x64 since that is how I unpacked it for doing the translation.

You can also extract them using . I didn't use this tool for Goblin Burrow, but by arcusmaximus worked for Virgin Lode 2.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
I cant seem to get it to work, the game just freezes (music still plays). Spent a ton of time trying to clear the game but can never get past dragon girl (after that i started a new game+ where i get wrecked by one of the earlier raids and its just stuck there cause my goblins are now somehow weaker)

Edit: The gallery also dont work D: Not even sure if iom using the locale emulator right
If the time between that raid and day 1 is long enough, you can just continue training your army and leave the weakest goblin in the defense army. With this you won't lose too much but still be able to train your goblins. Using those weak goblins also helps in gathering data about the enemy (similar to a scout). You can then train and choose the strongest and most suitable goblins to fight against the raid.

Chillified

Feb 18, 2018
There's an explanation somewhere here of the breeding mechanics. While it's extremely complicated, using it well can basically make you invincible. There's no need for a cheat system. What we need is either an explanation of things or a system that predicts the offspring when you put the file of one paticular goblin in and choose a girl from the menu.
If you mean a system that gives items for free, it's also unnecessary. One visit to the Adventurer Tower gives me so many stuffs that I don't even know what to do with them.
By cheat system I refer to things like being able to manipulating stats and statistics on your various goblins and girls, Spawn items and units, unlock areas, control breeding outcomes possibly, and other things of that nature. The game is absolutely very easy once you understand core mechanics and use of the tower, but the purpose of a cheat menu usually isn't to make a game easier but to instead completely skip parts of the game and get anything and everything you want whenever you want. Maybe for testing, or gallery, or whatever. Like I said, while I loved playing the game without one and wouldn't use a cheat menu in this game, I generally err on the side of giving more options for players to play how they want, and a cheat menu gives you far far more control than the game currently provides. At the end of the day though it's only a minor gripe I have.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Trying to explain the tables it uses ended up being too much work for what I wanted to be a quick, accessible guide for new players. That post should be evidence enough that it's kind of a complex process. It was much easier to just put the tables in a spreadsheet, calculate the percentages, and put those in a table, since it's very easy to understand and compare 90% versus comparing different arrays and their values.
If I understand it correctly (most probably not) then sometimes it's actually impossible sometimes to breed one specific type of goblin from one specific girl and one specific goblin while the chance is extremely high for another pair. That's just not how percentage works. Being quick and easy to understand is fine but having that explanation written somewhere easy to access might be quite helpful.

KeizimiREi

Sep 7, 2017
In the Asteria battle I recommend using absolute defense items and prepare a special squad focusing on single target spell and training MGC using breeding and sacrifice training. Magic oriented strategies are nothing new but adding details would help a lot.
May I know where you are stuck? Which day? One enemy or many? Is a girl there? Which girls have you captured?
just one enemy, dragon girl ( also accidentally wiped my saves so i gotta start over again gdi)

Did 7 runs prior getting more and more higher powered gens, but still have no idea whether im doing it right (Though i have to do it again)

Edit: had majority of the heroines captured at the time

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
If I understand it correctly (most probably not) then sometimes it's actually impossible sometimes to breed one specific type of goblin from one specific girl and one specific goblin while the chance is extremely high for another pair. That's just not how percentage works. Being quick and easy to understand is fine but having that explanation written somewhere easy to access might be quite helpful.
The girl is completely irrelevant. That was a misinterpretation of the files from that early post and I should probably delete it altogether. The only thing that matters is the goblin parent. The only way to predict the outcome is that a random number between 1 and 300 will be rolled, and depending on the goblin parent's value array it will produce a goblin of the specified type. Each goblin has different ranges of values that result in the different variants. The count of values in each range is divided by 300 to get the percent chance that any one born goblin will be of a certain type based on the goblin parent's type. That is how percentages work.

Reactions: xJuma

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
ending 5 have a bug or they changing the ending, playing at newgame+ tried to get ending 5 with Simona and Patrizia nasty but not trigger the ending.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
just one enemy, dragon girl ( also accidentally wiped my saves so i gotta start over again gdi)

Did 7 runs prior getting more and more higher powered gens, but still have no idea whether im doing it right (Though i have to do it again)

Edit: had majority of the heroines captured at the time
Bombard her, then run away. Then bombard her again. Use goblins with high DEF and HP and low CMD to minimize the loss. Earlier in this thread someone thought of this and called it kamikaze bombing but with lower efficiency. Remember that you should use only single-target spells because those things give you highest damage. Melee attacks? If you can't finish her in one move she'll counterattack which, go figure, is bad.

KeizimiREi

Sep 7, 2017
Bombard her, then run away. Then bombard her again. Use goblins with high DEF and HP and low CMD to minimize the loss. Earlier in this thread someone thought of this and called it kamikaze bombing but with lower efficiency. Remember that you should use only single-target spells because those things give you highest damage. Melee attacks? If you can't finish her in one move she'll counterattack which, go figure, is bad.
Ah i see, i made the error of letting her attack the burrow (though it dont matter no more since i lost my save) so i couldnt escape

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Ah i see, i made the error of letting her attack the burrow (though it dont matter no more since i lost my save) so i couldnt escape
If you're not ready for a raid, just leave the weakest goblin you have and ONLY the weakest goblin you have in the Defense troop. That'll save you a lot.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Wait, is "dragon girl" Asteria or Sabina? I remember that you only do a defense battle against Asteria and an attack on Sabrina. What do you mean by "letting her attack the burrow"? If you're attacked, you're gonna be attacked sooner or later right? My running away strategy obviously only works on battles where you come attacking, not battles where you defend the burrow.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes