JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
actually the game is possible, its just RNG scumming which sucks, like literally the only way you can beat this legit is to have a ungodly amount of luck that gives you ONLY those Demons and Slime, considering combining the two makes a explosion that deals alot depending of the slime's size, so yeah.

Reactions: Yamemai

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Hot take, but the game is actually not that hard. It's just very poorly explained. If it had a list with each discovered monster, their stats, effects and recipe, the game would be 10x more enjoyable.
but it doesn't and the game suffers for it. you can't expect most people to immediately figure out how to play and even have the time to do so out of other things they have to do in their lives. learning to play clunky games with conboluted mechanics and mediocre rewards are for certain kinds of players. neo pros who are good at everything and think everyone else sucks cuz others can't do it like they can, masochists, tryhards (my catagory0, and grinders

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Okay I beat the game, here is how you beat it.

[Tutorial:] Combine Goblin + Goblin to make Orc, then Combine Orc + Orc to make a Troll. Drag the Goblin away from the ring to keep them from suiciding. 2 Troll can clear the level, you can drag slime to stun the enemy, if you do that well you can clear with just 1 Troll. [Note: I'm not sure if Troll available at the start, if it is not available, then army of Orc and constant slime stun can do the job]

[1st Stage: Introduce Imp] Drag Slime near the watchtower, then drag Imp to combine with that Slime to create explosion that destroy the watchtower. You can combine Slime with Slime to make them tougher so that they don't die before you can drag Imp onto it.
After you clear the watchtower, simply make Troll to deal with the enemy, while Slime + Imp can keep doing explosion.

[2nd Stage: Introduce Plant] You need to learn about 2 combination here. 1st is Range Plant, Plant + Slime. 2nd is Flying Imp, Combine Imp and Goblin to create Necromancer, then combine Necromancer with Imp to create Flying Imp.
Just spam these two and the level is done easily.

[3rd Stage:] Range plant outrange the enemy, so just spam those. For some reason if you let them be, they can walk into the range of enemy, so after you combine them, drag them manually near their attack range and put them there.
You should put them all together so you can buff them with Occult Tentacle, which is create with Plant + Imp.

[4th Stage: Lava] There is a Skeleton(Slime + Goblin) that ignore fire damage, but that is useless. Let's learn about Dark Mage, the strongest unit. First combine Goblin + Plant to get Shaman. Then combine Goblin + Imp to get Necromancer, finally combine Shaman + Necromancer to create Dark Mage, this is a very powerful unit, two of these should be able to clear this level.

[Fairy Sister] They have small range, so just spam Range Plant + Dark Mage.

[Elf Queen] This one is annoying because the spawn point is so close to attack range that most of the unit died so quickly. First of all you need to deal with one of the tower.
First combine Slime + Slime to make Big Slime and drag that slime to the bottom tower. The right side will keep spawn Slime / Imp, if you get a Slime, drag that slime to the Big Slime to make it bigger so it don't died, and when you get the Imp, just drag the Imp to create explosion. The Tower has 2 health, so you need to bomb it twice.
Once the bottom tower is down, thing become easier, just spam Range Plant + Dark Mage at the bottom left, away from the top tower. You have a lot of time in these level so the faster you bring down the tower, the easier this become.

[Rogue] You can easily beat her by using Troll + Dark Mage, once you have those two just keep drag them onto her. You can also drag slime to stun her, the faster your hand is, the easier this stage become.

[Conclusion] The game is pretty hard, and the CG is not worth it.

Nova621

Jan 11, 2018
This plays very much like a "My first Unity game."

Unholy levels of difficulty in the worst form possible, RNG.
Added difficulty for seemingly no reason of having your troops constantly walk towards the Knight(?).
Extra added difficulty of having a stupidly large radius around the Knight(?) where your weak troops can get instantly killed off before being combined.
Extra-Extra added difficulty of environmental hazards.
Extra-Extra-EXTRA added difficulty of a ridiculously short timer. (Are you seeing a pattern yet?)

In short, it feels like the dev wanted to make a difficult game without actually knowing anything about what makes a difficult game fun. He threw shit at a wall and none of it stuck.

P.S: The CE address for the timer is 1B7517FDFD0, it's a Float value. Set it to 60 & Active, you've now infinite time to get through the slog fest. Have fun?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Beat the first two levels easily, then the dev tried to get fancy with level designs, and I just don't have the time for this. Cool idea, poorly balanced. Also not that much content as a payoff.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
game is not THAT difficult. but is kinda luck in some stages. just fuse for the best creatures possible. im stuck in princess level since it has two towers i cant defeat and rage level is crazy nuts. u cant do very much and army dies pretty easly

Edit: finish with princess. Best advice is take down the top tower (mix two slimes and then use a demon to explode. you have to do this two times). Then use the top portal to create as much rage attack plants as u can (plant+slime) this will exponentially decress Princess HP. And try to explode or combine to make trolls and hit her. But the main thing is screate Attacking plants in the top portal
I didnt even destroy the lower tower for the matter

Last edited:

hent0n9verkah

May 6, 2020
Really sorry for dev, but I must say this is a trash.
Stupidly difficult, short time limit, garbage RNG and unworthy reward

no fun (+horny) at all

Reactions: Ryukazrth

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
2 goblin games on the same day and they are both shit. Pretty upsetting if you ask me.

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Okay I beat the game, here is how you beat it.

[Tutorial:] Combine Goblin + Goblin to make Orc, then Combine Orc + Orc to make a Troll. Drag the Goblin away from the ring to keep them from suiciding. 2 Troll can clear the level, you can drag slime to stun the enemy, if you do that well you can clear with just 1 Troll. [Note: I'm not sure if Troll available at the start, if it is not available, then army of Orc and constant slime stun can do the job]

[1st Stage: Introduce Imp] Drag Slime near the watchtower, then drag Imp to combine with that Slime to create explosion that destroy the watchtower. You can combine Slime with Slime to make them tougher so that they don't die before you can drag Imp onto it.
After you clear the watchtower, simply make Troll to deal with the enemy, while Slime + Imp can keep doing explosion.

[2nd Stage: Introduce Plant] You need to learn about 2 combination here. 1st is Range Plant, Plant + Slime. 2nd is Flying Imp, Combine Imp and Goblin to create Necromancer, then combine Necromancer with Imp to create Flying Imp.
Just spam these two and the level is done easily.

[3rd Stage:] Range plant outrange the enemy, so just spam those. For some reason if you let them be, they can walk into the range of enemy, so after you combine them, drag them manually near their attack range and put them there.
You should put them all together so you can buff them with Occult Tentacle, which is create with Plant + Imp.

[4th Stage: Lava] There is a Skeleton(Slime + Goblin) that ignore fire damage, but that is useless. Let's learn about Dark Mage, the strongest unit. First combine Goblin + Plant to get Shaman. Then combine Goblin + Imp to get Necromancer, finally combine Shaman + Necromancer to create Dark Mage, this is a very powerful unit, two of these should be able to clear this level.

[Fairy Sister] They have small range, so just spam Range Plant + Dark Mage.

[Elf Queen] This one is annoying because the spawn point is so close to attack range that most of the unit died so quickly. First of all you need to deal with one of the tower.
First combine Slime + Slime to make Big Slime and drag that slime to the bottom tower. The right side will keep spawn Slime / Imp, if you get a Slime, drag that slime to the Big Slime to make it bigger so it don't died, and when you get the Imp, just drag the Imp to create explosion. The Tower has 2 health, so you need to bomb it twice.
Once the bottom tower is down, thing become easier, just spam Range Plant + Dark Mage at the bottom left, away from the top tower. You have a lot of time in these level so the faster you bring down the tower, the easier this become.

[Rogue] You can easily beat her by using Troll + Dark Mage, once you have those two just keep drag them onto her. You can also drag slime to stun her, the faster your hand is, the easier this stage become.

[Conclusion] The game is pretty hard, and the CG is not worth it.
Actually there is a second way to beat the Rogue, and it only requires Plant + Slime combo spamming, pretty much is just Get like 10 or more of Plant+Slime amalgamation combo + 2 or 3 Buffers from the Plant + Imp combo and let hell loose, but keep the rogue out of range to your plants as well for the other spawns as she would eventually teleport somewhere else, and of course you will have to reposition your goofy ranger plants and the buffing tentacles, tbh Rogue is if not the easiest out of the three. tbf the Slime + Plant combo on Rogue and the Fairy Sisters are unholy at least for my strategy because most of the time it works, except for the Queen. Queen is a another story that somewhat game blessed me with a fuck ton of Slime and Imp spawns that let me nuke the queen to oblivion but yeah.

Game is just shitty RNG scumming but with the right RNG, game becomes a breeze.

SDFSKULL1

May 22, 2020
to get past the tutorial level take 2 goblins to make a hobgoblin do that again make also the silms stun the enemy if u click and hold the slim and put it on the boss

Oct 20, 2021
Disclaimer with 'all action is consensual' made me laugh a lot. every char being 18 is usual, but claiming consent in a game about capturing elf to rape them was unexpected XD

did the dev even try his own game ... this is really bad

Last edited:
Reactions: Abd6969

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Disclaimer with 'all action is consensual' made me laugh a lot. every char being 18 is usual, but claiming consent in a game about capturing elf to rape them was unexpected XD

A common hentai manga/anime trope. "Please rape me!", they don't have the word "oxymoron" in their dictionary.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018

Probably because the usual suspects now want to prevent "anything glorifying sexual violence" to be made. The old farts controlling the banks really can eat shit and die...

Astral4.20

Jun 18, 2020
I ain't down bad enough to do some rocket science level math for this. Cheat unlocks all the levels but what's the point if one can't beat any of the tutorial stages let alone character stages bruh? Difficulty is way of the charts.

Last edited:

boweichn

Jul 27, 2020
if you are looking for some quality fap. this aint it. save yourself the time and trouble. its not worth it.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes