Jan 14, 2023
Oh well, anyways here's some top tier goblin girl content:
Try: (that's the Artist's tag, but yeah, also describes the content). Style and quality is akin to "I roved out in search of Truth and Love" ( ) or ButtSmithy. And yes, it hits futa (proper) and a whole lot of other kinks.

That's what I expect from a goblin pr0n game, thus my harsh critique.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I guess this scene is from the full version, because I didn't see it in the demo (I mean ingame, because I know it's in the game folder)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah it's weird that he kept those images in this version assuming that they are only from the full version... Or well, it's even weirder that he didn't even archive them or anything like that, they're just there in the game folder. I guess he was just kidding when he wanted to "cuck us" behind a paywall:HideThePain:

• Haha

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
As much as i laugh at comments being deleted and expect more censoring/deleting to happen.

Spoken like someone who has never watched a family member destroy themselves with drugs.
Explain.
Did you misread what was said?

The_Archivist

Jan 9, 2019
Honestly the art looks great so I hope the full version gets posted eventually. I need to extract the art for the Goblin Collection.

Edit: Nvm this just has all the art I guess in it? Works for me.

Last edited:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Try: (that's the Artist's tag, but yeah, also describes the content). Style and quality is akin to "I roved out in search of Truth and Love" ( ) or ButtSmithy. And yes, it hits futa (proper) and a whole lot of other kinks.
I'm more of a sole male, sole female type of guy but this is nice too.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
So much high emotion and logic being thrown around about a slutty goblin.

Ya'll ever take a second and realize it ain't that serious? lol

• Haha

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
As much as i laugh at comments being deleted and expect more censoring/deleting to happen.

Explain.
Did you misread what was said?
"That doesn't excuse every time after the first time though. Even if it is addictive the same could be said of regular sex."
It looks like you're comparing what is basically a drug level addiction to regular sex. And if so, you've never seen a real drug level addiction.

In the good ending, the mc has to help her through months of withdrawal from only two or three 'doses'. That's pretty extreme even for many drugs to addict so quickly and so thoroughly.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
"That doesn't excuse every time after the first time though. Even if it is addictive the same could be said of regular sex."
It looks like you're comparing what is basically a drug level addiction to regular sex. And if so, you've never seen a real drug level addiction.

In the good ending, the mc has to help her through months of withdrawal from only two or three 'doses'. That's pretty extreme even for many drugs to addict so quickly and so thoroughly.
You completely missed their point.
What they are saying is, any "dose" above the first is by choice. Which makes some sense.

If youre trying to say it was impossible to resist after the first "dose" than I'm gonna say its mind control. Not addiction.
Additionally the "NTR Excuse" introduces the dilemma of the start being rape. Which also isn't tagged... also arguably drugs?

Man the lengths writers will go to to attempt to excuse cheating. Isn't this the EXACT excuse they used in that shitty
StarTreck thing recently?
The writers retconned the entire story by saying the cheating was done because of pheromones, as if it makes it any better.

Last edited:

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Instead of just scaring the orc away, there should be an option to end him for good as well. That being said, this has the potential to be devs best work yet. I wasn't too interested in previous works but this one hits different. good luck

senpak29

Dec 24, 2019
We finally get some good goblin content, and it's ntr
Oh well, i suppose ntr finds its way into everything eventually. It's just part of nature.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes