peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
Are the CG's in the images folder literarily the entire game? I dig the art so I was thinking of buying the game eventually but now I'm not inclined to do so if all I'll get is some half-assed moans and a mediocre story to accompany the images that I already have......

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
no. MC gets cucked, then finds out, then forgives, then "happy" end without further cuckery.
There's one choice in the game, but it's to a disabled path in the demo. It would lead to further cuck fetish plot.
Well sounds boring thanks for letting me know.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
> goblin wife
> Sees pic. goblin wife is sexy cutie!

YES! I have been waiting for this for so long! Finally we can get a shortstack gobbo wife.

> Reads description... you get NTRed and your gobbo wife is stolen

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I didn't lose my shortstacc goblin waifu, she's right here. Wait, where'd she go? Oh no... It can't be... She made my favorite mac & cheese crumb casserole! Yum, very delicious.

Thank you, LoyalSoft, for giving us a glimpse into this wholesome story. I'm not sure what this "NTR" route thing you speak of is, but I'll assume it stands for "No Touching/Rizzing" of Qilka by anyone other than the MC. Thank goodness, but it's a shame it's only available in the full version.

Dripstein

Jul 17, 2020

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------- HOW TO UNLOCK HIDDEN SCENES AND GALLERY -----------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gallery.PNG

Step 1: Open folder for Goblin Down (GoblinDown-Demo-pc)

Step 2: Open the folder titled "game" (GoblinDown-Demo-pc\game)

Step2.PNG

Step 3: Open the folder labeled "scripts" (GoblinDown-Demo-pc\game\scripts)

Step3.PNG

Step 4: Download the screenGallery.rpy file attatched and paste it into the "scripts" folder. Replace the existing file when asked.

Note: I also went ahead and fixed the incorrect order of pictures in gallery scene 4

Last edited:

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019

----------------------------------------- HOW TO UNLOCK HIDDEN SCENES AND GALLERY -----------------------------------------

View attachment 2702812

Step 1: Open folder for Goblin Down (GoblinDown-Demo-pc)

Step 2: Open the folder titled "game" (GoblinDown-Demo-pc\game)

View attachment 2702775

Step 3: Open the folder labeled "scripts" (GoblinDown-Demo-pc\game\scripts)

View attachment 2702776

Step 4: Right click the file named "screenGallery.rpy" and then open with notepad (or other text editor)

View attachment 2702783

Step 5: Select and delete all text in screenGallery.rpy (ctrl + a --> ctrl + x) and then paste the following text

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Step 6: Save (ctrl + s)

Note: I also went ahead and fixed the incorrect order of pictures in gallery scene 4
Is it an actual scene replayer or just gallery images like the image says? If it's just images why bother when they are already inside the folder?

Dripstein

Jul 17, 2020
Copying and pasting that text causes the game to not load properly, might be because it removes the spacing of the code.
Can you just upload your .rpy file?
Yes, you are right. I didn't realize that copy and pasting the code doesn't carry over the indents, which python heavily based around.

I wasn't sure how it would look uploading my own file but I'll just change the post

Dripstein

Jul 17, 2020
but this only unlocks stuff in the gallery, right? not the game itself to see the "story"
Yes, the gallery is made to only show images and animations, it does not show story. Most of the gallery doesn't have any story associated with it in the game files, which may be why the author announced a release date for the game instead of just putting it for sale now.

If you look at his trailer, it doesn't show any scene not included in the fully unlocked gallery. This leads me to believe that he has all the scenes for his initial release drawn up and is now working on implementing a story into actual text for those scenes.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
It looks nice and cute, it's a shame that by design it's supposed to be something small - but I'm still waiting for the full version ;-)

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It looks nice and cute, it's a shame that by design it's supposed to be something small - but I'm still waiting for the full version ;-)
You mind to share the name of the animations in your signature?

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
isnt the full game will come out in 28th? if so then you will have to wait till then
ah really ? i thought its the full version already but locked with a script since there already are so many pictures included in this game

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
New Goblin girl game! :D

It's NTR... :rolleyes:
> goblin wife
> Sees pic. goblin wife is sexy cutie!

YES! I have been waiting for this for so long! Finally we can get a shortstack gobbo wife.

> Reads description... you get NTRed and your gobbo wife is stolen

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
If only there were some tag you could hide games with to prevent such disappointment...oh wait.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Funny thing about the 2 "routes", there's still NTR either way. You don't get to stop the NTR from happening, so why does it even matter? The wife still cheats on the MC and tries to hide everything from him, what's the point of preserving that kind of thing?

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes