Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Okay maybe I'm missing something, but how in the HELL do you initiate combat with Cassandra/Bellatrix/WhateverHer name is?!?

I approach her here, She and the MC have the conversation that ends with Luga saying "Here I come Human".. then nothing just repeats the encounter over and over and over and over again with no way to fight her (Can fight any of the endless random chicks though with no issue)
Did you already go back into the cave and make the rusty sword? I deleted the files so I can't replay to remember exactly how it plays out. If you have the rusty sword and it's still bugging out like that then I'm not sure what's causing it.

Edit since it seems like lots of people are confused: What should happen after the intro is you decide to go outside. You approach the bandit chieftain and get some cutscenes of her beating you up and you finally escaping. Then you go back into the cave and talk to your brother and make a rusty sword. (and maybe buy five potions? I can't remember if that's then or later). You then go back out and fight the bandit chieftain. After you win you get more cutscenes and have the opportunity to interact with her in the breeding chamber.

Once that's done you can wander the forest for the two random encounters or find the elf girl in the northwest corner.

I was able to do all of that with no issues on PC with the full version from mega in the initial post so I'm not sure why it's breaking for so many people. Are they not going back into the cave to make the sword? Are they using the compressed version? Maybe they're somehow getting into a random encounter before interacting with the bandit chieftain (not actually sure if that's possible)?

Last edited:

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
The game is sort of stuck for me. I cannot gain XP even though the game says I am getting XP. So once you use up your 5 starter healing potions you are sort of at a dead end. Cannot progress due to not getting XP from battles and no gold to make new potions.

Also there does seem to be more bugs with the compressed version. So I would suggest using the original version instead. it is still buggy, but at least seems to be working better to at least get through the bandit leader, etc...

Feb 2, 2019
Female going on a hunt to kill goblin while being basically naked... I don't see what could go wrong. :LOL:

Well, maybe they assume they will be defeated anyway and it is to gain time to get naked and raped quicker... And spare some money since no need to buy new cloth/armor.

Last edited:

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Did you already go back into the cave and make the rusty sword? I deleted the files so I can't replay to remember exactly how it plays out. If you have the rusty sword and it's still bugging out like that then I'm not sure what's causing it.
Okay it worked TY.... Issue is unless you step on the hidden (and invisible) trap square it won't trigger and instead just tells you to go back outside and explore if you enter the exit/entry hall.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
You approach the bandit chieftain and get some cutscenes of her beating you up and you finally escaping.
The problem is that this cutscenes doesn't happen, for me and probably others.

I found out the issue why:
If you move by clicking mouse, the cutscene will not trigger. You will have to move with arrow keys.

Reactions: nahbrenda2

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
The problem is that this cutscenes doesn't happen, for me and probably others.

I found out the issue why:
If you move by clicking mouse, the cutscene will not trigger. You will have to move with arrow keys.
I never used the arrow keys but glad you managed to get it solved.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
The game is sort of stuck for me. I cannot gain XP even though the game says I am getting XP. So once you use up your 5 starter healing potions you are sort of at a dead end. Cannot progress due to not getting XP from battles and no gold to make new potions.

Also there does seem to be more bugs with the compressed version. So I would suggest using the original version instead. it is still buggy, but at least seems to be working better to at least get through the bandit leader, etc...
You don't need exp for anything in the current version but you can also full heal by using the rest option in the training room.

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
a bit of a shame... the images are so well rendered and all the tags I like, such as BDSM, Slave and Harem, but the whole game is destroyed by a goblin as the main character in my opinion.

Good luck Developer and keep going even though goblins are not my thing I can see your talent.

Good job.
I really like that the MC is a goblin....IS IN THE NAME OF THE GAME. Also, is a welcome change from other games. I really think that coldcat is doing a really good job. But Coldcat I think that would be better is can you make new games when have your other games more advance (Tales of the exciles), I love your games and I love your character design but I would like to game with a little more content, but you are doing a really good job Coldcat. Good Luck¡¡¡¡

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I really like that the MC is a goblin....IS IN THE NAME OF THE GAME. Also, is a welcome change from other games. I really think that coldcat is doing a really good job. But Coldcat I think that would be better is can you make new games when have your other games more advance (Tales of the exciles), I love your games and I love your character design but I would like to game with a little more content, but you are doing a really good job Coldcat. Good Luck¡¡¡¡
Yes this can become a truly excellent game but this current version is more like a demo. Great work.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
You don't need exp for anything in the current version but you can also full heal by using the rest option in the training room.
training in training room unlocks experience gains from combat. At level 2 MC has actually 358 Hitpoints.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
can someone give me save after the intro, cuz after im done with the intro everything is black for me.

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Intro, wake up, go out, see human, walk up to human (not supposed to happen, should be cutscene), defeat human, left with 24 hp, unable to go back, fight something, die, get stuck with bug
First playthrough tho
Also, always dash off is actually always dash on

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
There's quite few renders in the image folder for scenes I'm not sure are even in the game yet... some in a tavern, others in a village and a few with the Goblin King.

Game is in serious need of a walkthrough or in game quest log (it has one but it does NOT work).The renders are great but the game mechanics and play through is just borked all to hell. Not a good sign to see an initial release this broken.

Reactions: mini810
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes