1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The English translation is unreliable. And occasionally confusing. Especially when it comes to status ailments (not alignments!).
But the worst part is, many things just don't have any explanation. Like, I get adventurer madness for capturing adventurers. Is the rest of the emotions only available as level rewards?

this trap theme game is too clunky for my taste. maybe smooth out some of the placement and other stuff. feels like some of the recent sonic games; makes you think you're playing at times by having you make right decisions at certain points, but holds your hand and finishes the level for you.... unless that was just the design of the 1st level. If so, it was a n interest killer. i threw goblins at them to maybe do something. just wasted points cuz the pre traps finished everything.
The first level you start at - the tutorial level 0 - doesn't allow you to place traps. You just look and watch the adventuresses get themselves trapped. In the later levels, you try to build a dungeon that is just as reliable. The difficulty of that rises with each level, as there are more and more adventuresses. If you have miscalculated, deploy the goblins to save the day.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
this trap theme game is too clunky for my taste. maybe smooth out some of the placement and other stuff. feels like some of the recent sonic games; makes you think you're playing at times by having you make right decisions at certain points, but holds your hand and finishes the level for you.... unless that was just the design of the 1st level. If so, it was a n interest killer. i threw goblins at them to maybe do something. just wasted points cuz the pre traps finished everything.
It's only at the beginning, I think -- As the 1st 2 are marked easy.

The next 2 are normal -- though capturing becomes annoying -- then it gets tedious/grindy

The game bug when I try to save or load. the font are glitches but most importantly the game froze after that. Anyone met same problom?
Either a locale problem or a font issue; not sure the correct font you need though.

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
This game is like a drawing of boobs made by a 6 years old: It is something you really like but it just sucks so much you just cannot enjoy it.

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
anyone know where the save folder of this game located ? i try to follow the folder route here, but cant find anything

Apr 1, 2023
It's only at the beginning, I think -- As the 1st 2 are marked easy.

The next 2 are normal -- though capturing becomes annoying -- then it gets tedious/grindy

Either a locale problem or a font issue; not sure the correct font you need though.
I try Locale emulator but it cannot be use like other game. do you know how to fix this?

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I wish this wasn't yet again about goblins, getting tired of the little guys being everywhere. Game looks nice tho, will definitely try it one of these days

Reactions: Redbrownalgae
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes