1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
this trap theme game is too clunky for my taste. maybe smooth out some of the placement and other stuff. feels like some of the recent sonic games; makes you think you're playing at times by having you make right decisions at certain points, but holds your hand and finishes the level for you.... unless that was just the design of the 1st level. If so, it was a n interest killer. i threw goblins at them to maybe do something. just wasted points cuz the pre traps finished everything.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
i liked the games where you sat up traps and made combos to do more damage. I was hoping it would've taken inspiration by taking what was working with their game and combing it with the elements that worked with that game. or maybe using dungeon legion as inspiration. I really enjoyed that games trap mechanics. If I'm giving this game too much of a hard time and it gets less clunky the further in you get, let me know. I wouldn't mind having my foot in my mouth if this game turned out to me more enjoyable than my first impression gave of it

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GoblinEroticTrapDungeon-1.2.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lucione666

Aug 2, 2019
i liked the games where you sat up traps and made combos to do more damage. I was hoping it would've taken inspiration by taking what was working with their game and combing it with the elements that worked with that game. or maybe using dungeon legion as inspiration. I really enjoyed that games trap mechanics. If I'm giving this game too much of a hard time and it gets less clunky the further in you get, let me know. I wouldn't mind having my foot in my mouth if this game turned out to me more enjoyable than my first impression gave of it
ever played Deception games before?

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes