VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Fucker [v0.1] [Prof.Bang]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
There is only 1 sexual scene, which is a blowjob (not with the goblin). There is potential and I like where this is going, but the visuals could really be improved.
The lighting is bad and fluctuates between pictures, fix this and it'll feel a lot smoother (look at the intro i.e. How the hell is the inside of his mouth brighter?!). The MC's dick is ridiculous, but I guess I can let that slide for now.

I hope it improves, it may very well be on the right track!

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
There is only 1 sexual scene, which is a blowjob (not with the goblin). There is potential and I like where this is going, but the visuals could really be improved.
The lighting is bad and fluctuates between pictures, fix this and it'll feel a lot smoother (look at the intro i.e. How the hell is the inside of his mouth brighter?!). The MC's dick is ridiculous, but I guess I can let that slide for now.

I hope it improves, it may very well be on the right track!
Don't worry i talked about the lighting thing with Prof.Bang on his discord server and he did explain that he mistakenly left a lighting mod on when he was making the renders and stuff thus the current result in the 0.1.

He also did confirm that 0.2 and future updates shouldn't have this kind of of well lightning effects that make the characters look somewhat weird sometimes.

Finally he also did say that he might go back to 0.1 and correct the lightning in the future too. ^^

Reactions: passiveDragon

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm not a fan of the rendering style but the game seems to have potential.

Sentinel20

Jul 12, 2017
i really hope this project does well, like the idea, only two problems i had, A) the options did not disappear once i had done them, just kinda annoying, id rather it just stop being available rather then repeatable with no change, and second the lighting, with I'm pretty sure has already been fixed, can't wait for version .2

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Are these fluid animations or just still cgs? or like those back and forth "animated" scenes with two cgs going back and forth

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
Are these fluid animations or just still cgs? or like those back and forth "animated" scenes with two cgs going back and forth
Right now there is only a blowjob animation (i think), which is quite okay I think (don't remember a lot about it and too lazy to start the game).

jaimss

Jul 13, 2018
On his Patreon:

"
I know 0.2 has already taken long enough and I'm very sorry to say that it's going to take another 2 weeks, hopefully that will give me plenty of time to finish it. I'm going to make sure it's out before the end of August though, otherwise I won't charge anyone for any month until after it's released.
...."
more on his patreon.

I think hes a good Dev, that dude needs more support. Im hyped for the release of .2

Jan 15, 2018
Haiyo peeps ive checked Mr. Bang Bang's patreon just wanted say
the game is underrated the man's puttin in some real work
and when it does come out even if you can use old saves just replay everything
.1 is also getting a visual update

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes