VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Fucker [v0.1] [Prof.Bang]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018

I know 0.2 has already taken long enough and I'm very sorry to say that it's going to take another 2 weeks, hopefully that will give me plenty of time to finish it. I'm going to make sure it's out before the end of August though, otherwise I won't charge anyone for any month until after it's released.
I don't want to make any excuses, I'm still very new to this and simply underestimated how much work I actually had to do.
I want to make sure every update is worth the wait and don't want to disappoint you all by releasing something that isn't finished. This will be the biggest update for a while in terms of how much work I have to put into it since it will add lots of new features, future updates will come in a much more reasonable amount of time, I promise.

Sorry,
Prof.Bang

Sep 11, 2018
I can't seem to find anything on his Patreon anymore. Looks like this has been abandoned.
Looks like he reverted his account to a user instead of a creator. Also, the Last time he posted on his discord was 2 months age. Seems his discord is also dead last user post was 2 weeks ago.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev said ::
I won't charge anyone for any month until after it's released.

Dev overshot the target by a whole month and a half!

Pretty sure the only course of action left is release whenever game is ready.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Marked as abandoned. Dev no longer has a creator account on Patreon, and haven't posted anything on the forums since June 12.
If the dev comes back and sees this decision as a mistake, feel free to send me a private message on the forums.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
So.... lads as someone who was a patreon and was/is part of his discord i will say this. Prof didn't even talk about abandoning the game on his discord and he wasn't that transparant about how the game was coming along. Also we pretty much saw him on discord at the very start when 0.1 came out, after that he was always offline.
To be honest at this point i don't know if in the end he found himself realising that making the game was too much and thus decided to give up because he didn't have many patreon supporter either or if he tried to scam a few bucks out of others.
Anyways i hope it's the first reason and that one day he will try to continue making the game but this time i will wait to not waste my money on a game that didn't go anywhere even tho i had high hope for it....

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Don't know if anyone already commented, but the lady in the 3rd screenshot looks REALLY like the Red Witch from F.Lord's Dark Magic....

Last edited:

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
I wish this wasn't abandonned...feel like i wasted my time being on the discord for the game and a patreon u_u
I hope one day Prof will be back and continue the game, but i ain't becoming a patreon immediatly again as i feel like i got money scammed out of me.
The fact he didn't say anything on the discord and kept to himself mostly didn't help either tbh ,and this makes it hard for me to trust him immediatly if he does comes back one day....
What a sad situation we are in indeed...will i ever actually see quality goblin girls tities one day again T_T

Reactions: ubblesnop
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes