Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
1) I'm using windows 2) latest version on this site 3) nothing 4) neither its my first time trying to play this game
which windows?
Which version/link? (one of the mirrors might have a corrupted file)
Win: - MEGA - -
Have you tried downloading again/ or a different link, I think the one I used was the Mega link, with no issues

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Yep it's an old save and the bugfix doesn't help :/ Do you perhaps have a save file at the start of the last update "The THIGHs quest" ?
Try new game, then chapter select and choose the one the right, its before the amazon stuff starts

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tickle

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I downloaded this game and now it won't start. when i try to run the exe file nothing happens no error messages or anything. I have played other rpgm games no problem. ive gone through the tech support and none of those solutions did anything.

anyone know what i might be able to do?
Never really had this issue, so I'm not sure. I think step one would be to re-download , just in case something got messed uup during download

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a decent amount of scenes with non goblins? I like the comedy aspect of laying golbins but erotically speaking I'm not really into that race tbh; blasphemy I know but if it were like elves or something I would be all over it.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is there a decent amount of scenes with non goblins? I like the comedy aspect of laying golbins but erotically speaking I'm not really into that race tbh; blasphemy I know but if it were like elves or something I would be all over it.
Noooo, The Goblin Layer only takes on goblins. The only way he would lay a non-goblin would be if she used a love potion.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Noooo, The Goblin Layer only takes on goblins. The only way he would lay a non-goblin would be if she used a love potion.
Amazon Bandit content proves otherwise.

that said, I think that Goblin Layer being slowly interested into Non Goblin girls would be good for the guy, and also for us meaning more content. Especially sine Goblin Layer has lots of Stamina.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

that said, I think that Goblin Layer being slowly interested into Non Goblin girls would be good for the guy, and also for us meaning more content. Especially sine Goblin Layer has lots of Stamina.
I'm not saying the content can't be sexy, just that this is the Goblin Layer and his number one thing is that he only goes on quests to slay goblins. This is a case of "Kill your darlings" when it comes to creating a good story.

tsontakias21

Oct 21, 2017
How do you check your quest log and how do you manually save. I can't figure it out for the love of god. I've pressed every key in keyboard and nothing.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I have two questions:

First, the description says the following:
Will our helmet-wearing protagonist ever be able to form normal human relationships with the thirsty townswomen, or will he lose himself to thicc goblin girls?
Does this mean that the game has separate routes for "siding with" either the humans vs. the goblins? If so, how much content is exclusive to each route?

Second, since this is a parody of Goblin Slayer, is there a possibility that the game will eventually feature pregnancy or breeding of some sort?

montanafanta

Sep 3, 2017
I'm not saying the content can't be sexy, just that this is the Goblin Layer and his number one thing is that he only goes on quests to slay goblins. This is a case of "Kill your darlings" when it comes to creating a good story.
I don't think it's killing darlings. I'd like to see him go after humans eventually but I'm enjoying the cuckqueaning aspect for it for the time being.

How do you check your quest log and how do you manually save. I can't figure it out for the love of god. I've pressed every key in keyboard and nothing.
Right click is menu

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't think it's killing darlings. I'd like to see him go after humans eventually but I'm enjoying the cuckqueaning aspect for it for the time being.

Right click is menu
"Kill your darlings" is a saying among writers meaning that for a good story it's important that all the parts mesh together, even if it means having to remove a beautiful part if it goes against it's theme.

That said, perhaps there could be a subplot involving another character being a humanfucker.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
"Kill your darlings" is a saying among writers meaning that for a good story it's important that all the parts mesh together, even if it means having to remove a beautiful part if it goes against it's theme.
That said, perhaps there could be a subplot involving another character being a humanfucker.
In the totally unrelated series called Goblin Sl*yer, "any resemblence is pure coincidence(tm)", the main character has a hate-boner for goblins and only cares about stabbing goblins in the beginning. But as the story progresses he slowly opens up to forming human (or elf, whatever) friendships and relations...

In Goblin Layer, the main characters has a boner-boner for goblins and only cares about "stabbing" goblins in the beginning. But as the story progresses...

esc or right click

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
In the totally unrelated series called Goblin Sl*yer, "any resemblence is pure coincidence(tm)", the main character has a hate-boner for goblins and only cares about stabbing goblins in the beginning. But as the story progresses he slowly opens up to forming human (or elf, whatever) friendships and relations...

In Goblin Layer, the main characters has a boner-boner for goblins and only cares about "stabbing" goblins in the beginning. But as the story progresses...
Just so you are not inundated with negativity. I want to say that I for one approve of this approach of yours.

Reactions: Parodos

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.36.8] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1003 MB / 205 MB - GoblinLayer0.36.8-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Jul 28, 2020

Is he going to start murdering humans and elves?

• Sad
Reactions: Parodos
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes