Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
OP, Are we ever going to breed our goblin girls and our half goblin girl progeny? I remember MC having to pay child support lol. We need to see actual goblin daughter daddy "MC" incest imo
Pregnancy is gonna be in there, I think one more "story chapter" and then I'll focus on adding in everything. Its a bit more complex than one might think.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Pregnancy is gonna be in there, I think one more "story chapter" and then I'll focus on adding in everything. Its a bit more complex than one might think.
Of course... that's assuming people even think before going "pregnancy when?"...

Wonder what you will come up with to fit the kink in.
Regarding time skips or extremely fast gestation due to magic.

Time will tell.

Reactions: Parodos

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Of course... that's assuming people even think before going "pregnancy when?"...

Wonder what you will come up with to fit the kink in.
Regarding time skips or extremely fast gestation due to magic.

Time will tell.
Oh I think. I never attempted to estimate the amount of work it would take or when I can expect such content. I just wanted to know if he is planning to do so.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
what is the use of the talisman/ lucky old boot and items the catlady sells?
Or will they become accessories that give bonuses in a later build

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
In the Bandit Queen HQ, I get a black screen as soon as I go down the locked hatch inside for some reason. Cant complete the quest this way, kind of a showstopper :( @Parodos

Playing on desktop, latest version, new game from current version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ber1one

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Parodos Hey there, how do i start the new quest/story arc from the last update ? Town hall girl has nothing for me and the quest log shows that a cheesy story is the last one :/

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Parodos Hey there, how do i start the new quest/story arc from the last update ? Town hall girl has nothing for me and the quest log shows that a cheesy story is the last one :/
It worked when I tested, but I can think of the following possible solutions:

1. try going to the goblin cave and see if theres any scene there, then go back
2. try the preemptive bugfix on the front page & then do step 1 again
3. if its an old save this might be the problem

Reactions: Wyrme and Tickle

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
In the Bandit Queen HQ, I get a black screen as soon as I go down the locked hatch inside for some reason. Cant complete the quest this way, kind of a showstopper :( @Parodos

Playing on desktop, latest version, new game from current version.
Hmm, it works fine on my end. You go into the basement. Screen goes black, maybe 0-1 second delay, then some dialogue, lights turn on. like that.

but I attached the file for that area in this post. Extract it into the game www/data folder. If you did right right it will ask to replace, select yes.

Reactions: Wyrme

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
It worked when I tested, but I can think of the following possible solutions:

1. try going to the goblin cave and see if theres any scene there, then go back
2. try the preemptive bugfix on the front page & then do step 1 again
3. if its an old save this might be the problem
Yep it's an old save and the bugfix doesn't help :/ Do you perhaps have a save file at the start of the last update "The THIGHs quest" ?

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
I was thinking to have a plot line where Goblin Layer gets hunted down by the kingdom for having to many kids at one point. I knight gal might work in this case :)
that would be interesting like seeing how Goblin Layer handled the Amazon Bandit to see him handle the Lady Knight, plus it could start off a chain of events that would make the GL appreciate both Goblin Girls and other types of girls.

Egiyt

Jun 28, 2018
I downloaded this game and now it won't start. when i try to run the exe file nothing happens no error messages or anything. I have played other rpgm games no problem. ive gone through the tech support and none of those solutions did anything.

anyone know what i might be able to do?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I downloaded this game and now it won't start. when i try to run the exe file nothing happens no error messages or anything. I have played other rpgm games no problem. ive gone through the tech support and none of those solutions did anything.

anyone know what i might be able to do?
you did the tech support section, really? cause you forgot the most important part :p
When reporting a problem, tell me:
1. What are you playing on phone/browser/windows desktop etc? <<<<<<<.......Really useful info
2. Are you playing the latest version? <<<<<<<....... So many people on different versions
3. What were you doing when the problem happened
4. Do you have new save or old save (from older version)?
this info can be really important to anyone trying the diagnose your problem.

Not me I have a clue about RPGM games,
my normal check list is limiited to check if japanese local is selected and check you don't have weird symbols in your directory path
but I don't think this applies to this game

Egiyt

Jun 28, 2018
you did the tech support section, really? cause you forgot the most important part :p

this info can be really important to anyone trying the diagnose your problem.

Not me I have a clue about RPGM games,
my normal check list is limiited to check if japanese local is selected and check you don't have weird symbols in your directory path
but I don't think this applies to this game
1) I'm using windows 2) latest version on this site 3) nothing 4) neither its my first time trying to play this game

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes