SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Any suggestions?
I play RPG Maker MV and MZ games on a Mac.

Most of the time, I don’t bother downloading the Mac versions, though: I download the PC version.

There are a couple of ways to run those PC games on a Mac.

The simplest one (and the only one, in the case of MZ) is to copy the latest version of nwjs inside the game folder. As it’s the simplest method, try that first.

For MV games, there’s also a second method, which is posted here on F95. Try using the search function at the top, using search words such as ways to run RPG Maker on a Mac.

All you need is a game that does run on a Mac. Make a copy of it, delete the app.nw folder (after clicking Show contents), take the www folder of the PC game you want to play, rename it app.nw and copy it where you just deleted such a folder, and that should be it.

Reactions: F1forhalp

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 2468854

Overview:
Goblin Layer is a man with serious goblin fetish, a man on a mission: To wipe out every goblin nest!
After saving/traumatizing a Priestess in distress, you arrive in a frontier town... where all the men have all mysteriously gone missing, and all the women are becoming increasingly horny. And things escalate from there!

Will our helmet-wearing protagonist ever be able to form normal human relationships with the thirsty townswomen, or will he lose himself to thicc goblin girls? These are the questions we must ask ourselves, as the protagonist embarks on a philosophical journey of self-overcoming, encountering various characters that mirror his own eternal recurrence, as he confronts his goblin obsession, the absurdity of his life and asserts his will to power .

The first screenshot is a pretty good summary of the story so far​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2024-03-21
Developer: Parodos - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.52
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Tech Support & How to Report a Bug:

The new Patreon password is: minthara

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 1379039 View attachment 1379040 View attachment 1601537 View attachment 1601524 View attachment 1601529 View attachment 1652078 View attachment 1601539 View attachment 1601536 View attachment 1601532 View attachment 1601526 View attachment 1601530 View attachment 1601531 View attachment 1601540 View attachment 1601535 View attachment 1364553 View attachment 1601533 View attachment 1601549 View attachment 1601548 View attachment 1601546 View attachment 2671769 View attachment 2671770 View attachment 2671771 View attachment 2671772 View attachment 2672096
Is there a way to improve PC performance for this game to increase load speed? I have a crappy low-end PC that sucks so most games load really slow. I have 4gb ram that isn't able to be upgraded currently.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Indra vs. Beathackers - All Filters
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Is there a way to improve PC performance for this game to increase load speed? I have a crappy low-end PC that sucks so most games load really slow. I have 4gb ram that isn't able to be upgraded currently.
chance to gain -some- performance is to lower some graphics setting: Better Lighting -> Off, Battle Camera -> Off and maybe play with Vsync, might be setting it Off does something.
the game itself doesn't require that much RAM (0.8~1.5GB here), but quite some amount of CPU power.. 50% load on all 4 cores here. quite ancient system, as well.
quick check showed it runs 7 instances of the games' .exe file at the same time, probly owed to 'modern, improved' RPGM games actually run a crappy google wrapper (browser window) instead of a standalone engine.
the old RPGM versions did run on their own but had lots of limits which at a point made them less feasible for game devs, along with no longer being improved.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Finally a politically correct rape game.
On the off chance that someone from a certain platform sees this, I just want to clarify, and reiterate, that this is a wholesome game, adapted for modern audiences, investors, and payment processors, in which the protagonist, Goblin Layer, while being a criminal wanted for tax evasion in at least four different kingdoms, is also a feminist icon and an advocate for the sexual liberation of goblin women.

During the intercourse of the game, Goblin Layer penetrates deep into the oppressive patriarchal structures of goblin society and makes repeated thrusts into the deep, dank crevices of an oppressive system, disrupting it from within. He works tirelessy to liberate goblin women by using the most effective tool availible to him*, and helps empower goblin women to finally seize destiny and take what has previously been denied them.**

One might even speculate that Judith Butl*r herself would give this game a theoretical stamp of approval.

#EmpowermentIsMagic #LoveWins

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
On the off chance that someone from a certain platform sees this, I just want to clarify, and reiterate, that this is a wholesome game, adapted for modern audiences, investors, and payment processors, in which the protagonist, Goblin Layer, while being a criminal wanted for tax evasion in at least four different kingdoms, is also a feminist icon and an advocate for the sexual liberation of goblin women.

During the intercourse of the game, Goblin Layer penetrates deep into the oppressive patriarchal structures of goblin society and makes repeated thrusts into the deep, dank crevices of an oppressive system, disrupting it from within. He works tirelessy to liberate goblin women by using the most effective tool availible to him*, and helps empower goblin women to finally seize destiny and take what has previously been denied them.**

One might even speculate that Judith Butl*r herself would give this game a theoretical stamp of approval.

A very wholesome game indeed

Reactions: Parodos

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I am the only one who is having difficulties with combat? I mean I cant beat the bandit camp. Is there a way to gain xp and heal characters?

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I am the only one who is having difficulties with combat? I mean I cant beat the bandit camp. Is there a way to gain xp and heal characters?
It's a tad bit unbalanced atm, I've been focusing on moving the plot forward.

But holy light + items (especially 'ghurek fire') goes a long way. Some bossfights have some specific quirks that can be exploited.

You could grind a bit in grindr to level up.

And there's always the cheat skill

Reactions: F1forhalp

claus001

Feb 15, 2020

I always knew Goblin Layer fought for interspecies equity.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Parodos

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
This is the crash after I attempt to skip through the black screen
1713783715042.png
This is a save from 0.52, and I am on Windows 11

F1forhalp

SOTD: Indra vs. Beathackers - All Filters
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
View attachment 3564286

Get this when reloading the save in the forgotten chamber (Hoblina intro fight). I saved before breaking the mirror.
I made a save here because when I lose the fight with Hoblina, the scene after she grabs the priestess blonde is a missing image with
View attachment 3564294
The fix https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-layer-v0-42-8-parodos.89175/post-9370168 does not work, and I am unable to skip the broken scene. Help!
see if you can find a autosave from entering that map, should be after fighting through them sewers and before you even get near that mirror. you have 3 autosaves, of which the most oldest gets replaced on each map entry. maybe you can play from that one.

sadly, with my system, saves that don't originate from my own install don't load. it's a techie thing (running boxed).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.50 star(s) 64 Votes