Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
For those asking for the patreon code

Put this file (extract) into GoblinLayer052Win\www\data

Only the event to enter was modified, you can write anything you want and she will let you in.

Consider subscribing to the patreon because the game dev do a really good job.
the problem is that I dont have money to support (im waiting dg2)

F1forhalp

Fleetwood Mac - World In Harmony (live, Boston)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Honestly, I love how cheeky Parodos is with the passwords. The password is: "on patreon".
let's see how long it takes until someone stumbles over those quotes. :whistle:

oh right that's a classic! :D
i even keep a small text file with all of those passwords.

Consider subscribing to the patreon because the game dev do a really good job.
thing is, i left patreon ages ago, and won't go back there. far as i know, nothing has improved since i left, and nothing ever will.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Parodos short report fresh off the playthrough 0.52
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that's what i found so far. everything else is smooth sailing, more or less.
the ingame FPS counter seems to show lower than the actual FPS.. but i don't have an external tool installed to double check that right now. new HDD, takes a while to install everything.

hm, my personal preferrance would be to have Paladins boobs juuust a little smaller, so that Hoblina would have the bigger ones. she's bigger all over, right? ..right? :D

well nvm me, acquired taste. you're doing great there.
Thanks for the check!

I think I just found the problem with goblinette's counter/trigger, and also the wall scrolls, so should be fixed in 0.53.

Is it after the 'favour' quest is finished she disappears? I can't see any problem in the book itself, so guessing maybe I accidently messed up her variables at some point during that quest.

There's a bugfix for the renovation thing over here now:

I think I'm gonna try to create a quickfix folder for random bugs like this, then try linking it on the main menu of the game for future versions. To make it easy to check if there's any fixes.

Reactions: gojira667

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Thanks for the check!

I think I just found the problem with goblinette's counter/trigger, and also the wall scrolls, so should be fixed in 0.53.

Is it after the 'favour' quest is finished she disappears? I can't see any problem in the book itself, so guessing maybe I accidently messed up her variables at some point during that quest.

I think I'm gonna try to create a quickfix folder for random bugs like this, then try linking it on the main menu of the game for future versions. To make it easy to check if there's any fixes.
that's great news :D

yes, the 'Favour' quest is pretty streamline (can't access the notebook during the whole event), so last checked was right before talking to Hoblina, all fine, all them ladies in the book. next checked was right after the 'Favour' event ends, and Goblinette is no longer displayed.
might as well be that others don't even have that happen.

now, moving on to kill some space bees and -dolphins. and a mothership. :whistle:

sloth46

Sep 22, 2020
Haven't played in a while. Is there a way to view scenes? RPG Maker is just annoying having to find out what you're missing

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
it's on patreon.
A complete gallery would be a great addition.
already exists.
In the hidden room is the gallery, plus many more optional cheat items. You just need the password, and sadly, I don't have the current one.
it's on patreon.
really sad, just a very few posts above yours, on this very same page, it's already mentioned.

Reactions: gojira667

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Thanks for the check!

i downloaded the bugfix data.zip and when i put it in the game 0.52 i get an error as soon as i open xd
I downloaded it because in the cottage I can't place the object on the table, but map130 didn't fix it for me.
pd: somehow it was solved by returning to play from before arriving at the cottage

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Life, speed and magic elixirs can be bought somewhere? or only through the mission for now?
and after finishing the 6th mission the first goblin is blocked.

Last edited:

johncenacenacena

Jul 6, 2017
Maybe I'm just an idiot and mashed through text without fully reading everything, but I'm stuck in Norftown. I rescued both the Goblin footie player and the Noble's daughter; I had the conversation where she cut off her hair, and now anytime I try to leave I keep getting the message that "I still have business in town", I've talked with everyone and the quest guide gives me absolutely no guidance, there's even an npc that blocks my path that I need to use the unfuck pearls to get around. What am I missing, what am I supposed to do, I can't even take the ship back south
Anyone figured this one out? I've just hit the same thing, completely fresh game

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
and after finishing the 6th mission the first goblin is blocked.
that's a known bug, it happens when you to the 'Favour for Hoblina' quest part.
right now there's no solution for it, so either you do the favour and Goblinette disappears from the list, or you have her on the list, and don't do the favour.
dev is already informed about it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
hey can someone tell me where should i put the password: this one The new Patreon password is: minthara
that is actually the password for the 0.50 version; we have already 0.52.
simply scroll up just a little bit. oh, and read, then.

Reactions: Kaustubh986

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
How big of a role does pregnancy have in the game?
Do the characters looks/stats change with pregnancy?
Parodos, correct me if I'm wrong here... my understanding is that at some point your child support issues will increase due to any in-game, er... "activities"... you might indulge in. Which for me means I'm royally screwed because I cannot keep my hands off of (or my d**k out of) Hoblina and Goblina.

I mean, I have a couple of kids with each fine young breedable gob-lass, but Goblina and Hoblina... yikes.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes