Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
I just launched it, played with options, started from beginning of the story, saved and quit.

So, it appears to work, but mind you, I didn't really play (no time right now)
I think it was the longest launch of a RPG Maker game I've ever witnessed, though
Huh - I got it to launch but I couldn't save the game. Moved it to applications because sometimes that works and it crashes usually within about 1 minute of playing

Maybe it's because its an ARM?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anoneven

Dec 4, 2019
Hey everyone,

I did a playtest (completely new game) of the whole game, and all the quests should be playable. Though I'm sure there's a bunch of non-gamebreaking issues left to fix. Also need to test all the chapter select options.
Started from a clean save, however, when playing the new year's quest, after showing up on the world map and seeing the black screen fade out effect, it doesn't come back and show me the current map, how do I solve this? Attached the auto save with the example (also an image here).

1710838626947.png

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Huh - I got it to launch but I couldn't save the game. Moved it to applications because sometimes that works and it crashes usually within about 1 minute of playing

Maybe it's because its an ARM?

We can exchange DM's if you want.

But you might find your solution in this old post: https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-to-run-rpgm-games-on-mac.6056/#post-402335

Let me know if this helps

F1forhalp

SOTD: ZZ Top - Thunderbird (live, 1975)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Hey everyone,

Started from a clean save, however, when playing the new year's quest, after showing up on the world map and seeing the black screen fade out effect, it doesn't come back and show me the current map, how do I solve this? Attached the auto save with the example (also an image here).
when you say 'clean' did you also delete the saves folder?
mine is here: ... \Users\(username)\AppData\Local\User Data <-that last bit is the saves and settings folder.
it's best to clean that out when running a new version 'clean slate'.

anoneven

Dec 4, 2019
when you say 'clean' did you also delete the saves folder?
mine is here: ... \Users\(username)\AppData\Local\User Data <-that last bit is the saves and settings folder.
it's best to clean that out when running a new version 'clean slate'.
I mean clean as in... I just downloaded the Game for the first time and this is happening On my first run, which is why I find it weird, I don't remember any preloaded save files, so I'm pretty sure I wasn't breaking the Game with anything crazy.

I believe it's something similar to the Grindr black screen bug some people we're talkimg about... Parodos or F1forhalp, You know something about this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

Trash_y

Jul 30, 2023
This is probably an noob question, i am at the north castle (former drwaf), destroyed armory and everything. I am stuck now at the fight agains the female goblin paladin. Here fellow warriors are not the problem, but even when she is last standing, i cant deal more dmg than she is healing up. Drop pants or strike a pose seem to have no effect. thx for help

• Thinking Face

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I mean clean as in... I just downloaded the Game for the first time and this is happening On my first run, which is why I find it weird, I don't remember any preloaded save files, so I'm pretty sure I wasn't breaking the Game with anything crazy.

I believe it's something similar to the Grindr black screen bug some people we're talkimg about... Parodos or F1forhalp, You know something about this?
hmmm.. the Grindr thing is fixed as with version 0.51, checked it, played it, no black screen anymore.
with the new years event, i had no black screen when i played that one. i did it very late in the allover game progress. i'm not sure if it bugs when played out of order, because i don't know if there has to be a certain point in the story to play it, like with xmas events (shouldn't play those before you have the girls in your party, at least) and we don't have info about a mandatory order of things from the dev.
if it's a graphic thingy, i run the default settings, nothing extra except 'always run: On' and 'Better Lighting: Off'

This is probably an noob question, i am at the north castle (former drwaf), destroyed armory and everything. I am stuck now at the fight agains the female goblin paladin. Here fellow warriors are not the problem, but even when she is last standing, i cant deal more dmg than she is healing up. Drop pants or strike a pose seem to have no effect. thx for help
did you try the cheat skill? it's there because the dev will handle combat balance with low priority, er, likely at some point where the main and major storyline is done, or close to finished, i assume.. and you get asked when you start a new game, if you want that skill, exactly because of that. if you declined that offer at game start, there's an option to have it anyway.. dang i forgot where, maybe ask that granny in Hubtown..?
in short, don't expect fights to be like the usual common AAA game done by a company, or lagre team, with 7 hired people dedicatedly working on combat balance.

*edit* just checked, yes, go ask the granny, she's grumpy and maybe she will, maybe not, help you out.

Last edited:

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023

Did you install the hotfix from first post?
I am pretty sure it is the same hotfix I uploaded earlier in this post
dev made a hotfix for the bug in 0.51 where you get a black screen after after having sex with the goblin girl at grindr
which specifically solves the grindr black screen issue in v0.51
hmmm.. the Grindr thing is fixed as with version 0.51, checked it, played it, no black screen anymore.
you must have the hotfix installed.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoblinLayer-0.52
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Goblin Layer [v0.52] [Parodos] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Looked like it worked fine, but as earlier compressions had problems, this one could have those too.

Win [402 MB]
- - -

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i havent played this for a long time has save started to compatible between versions?
since some code portions might have been changed, i recommend to forget about very old saves, and replay from start. use the cheat skill to speed up fights. a whole playthrough, including all the dialogues, can be done within few hours..
..ok i do tend to clickety click through scenes for fast playthrough when i check out new versions.

the game aside, the story is amazingly funny
tru dat. what would a game be without story, anyway.
all the games i like have a story to tell.. ok except the first Unreal Tournament, there was no story. :D
btw first time reading "..it aint green" got my wife worried i might pass out from laughing. ykno.. the Blondie scene.

h2812337

May 22, 2018
presently frozen/stuck in the cottage after successfully liberating it. I can't move or interact with anything. Music still plays but pressing any button does nothing. Had to roll back to a previous save and not interact with that.

• Thinking Face

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
since some code portions might have been changed, i recommend to forget about very old saves, and replay from start. use the cheat skill to speed up fights. a whole playthrough, including all the dialogues, can be done within few hours..
..ok i do tend to clickety click through scenes for fast playthrough when i check out new versions.
ok but recently from version to version saves have been compatible? for the first quite a few updates they werent so im just checking cause loosing saves sucks

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes