Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
This is a bug relative to the "ParoHideEvent.js" plugin.

Apparently, a new version has been introduced; without the code corresponding to the 2 functions ... ? (Unless the corresponding function calls in the map file are supposed to be removed ?).

Anyway, you can replace it with the previous version which is in the nppBackup sub-directory (this permits, at least, to continue the story).

If you don't know how to do this, here is the corresponding file attached.

Download, decompress and replace the "ParoHideEvent.js" file into the "www\js\plugins" sub-directory of the game. DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST.
Thanks. Works like a charm.

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
This is a bug relative to the "ParoHideEvent.js" plugin.

Apparently, a new version has been introduced; without the code corresponding to the 2 functions ... ? (Unless the corresponding function calls in the map file are supposed to be removed ?).

Anyway, you can replace it with the previous version which is in the nppBackup sub-directory (this permits, at least, to continue the story).

If you don't know how to do this, here is the corresponding file attached.

Download, decompress and replace the "ParoHideEvent.js" file into the "www\js\plugins" sub-directory of the game. DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST.
Thank you, this worked.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
What can i do, i cant pogress. It stays in die loading screen
According to the current data (i.e. version 0.44.1b), it appears only on a specific occasion:

- internal state (Variable[4]>=14): nothing to do here

- if you select the corresponding menu choices in this order, when talking to the CG girl:
. First choice ("Repair Tools (Quest)" choice exceptionally proposed, too): "Why is your shop so run down anyway?"
. Second choice: "Disciplinary session"

So avoid this second step. If you really want to trigger the disciplinary session, do it when the first choice is proposed. Or select another menu choice.

Reactions: Parodos

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
Hello, i've met an issue on MacOS. I am trying to save any kind of progress in a new 0.44 from itch or 0.44.1b version from here both. I wanted to start playing from old save, and wanted to create a new save file and replace it but doesn't matter if i start from beginning or from selected chapter. Trying to save via esc->save menu. Choosing any of slot and pressing save leads to nothing, like after pressing save button even visually save slot is empty. I walked through game files and noticed there is no www folder (i guess last time i have used old save all save files were there). Yeah, gaming on mac is just like non greenskinned girls, they both suck but deserve attention :(

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Hello, i've met an issue on MacOS. I am trying to save any kind of progress in a new 0.44 from itch or 0.44.1b version from here both. I wanted to start playing from old save, and wanted to create a new save file and replace it but doesn't matter if i start from beginning or from selected chapter. Trying to save via esc->save menu. Choosing any of slot and pressing save leads to nothing, like after pressing save button even visually save slot is empty. I walked through game files and noticed there is no www folder (i guess last time i have used old save all save files were there). Yeah, gaming on mac is just like non greenskinned girls, they both suck but deserve attention :(
The www folder that you find in RPGM MV games for PC is renamed app.nw for the equivalent game on a Mac, it's normal that you can't find a www folder

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
well, still there is no .rpgsave file in any folder of the game
When playing on Mac sometimes I have issues with saving rpgm games that are solved by moving the game to the Applications directory, although it does not sound like your issue

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
how to hides text box ? click right nothing happen

text box is very annoying

Last edited:

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
so i did the amazon quest and after the succubus showed up i got locked up, i cant move from where i am, reloading the save didnt help, is there any way for me to tp home or something?

Reactions: DrIvanR1314
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes