F1forhalp

SOTD: Atrocity - I'm In Darkness
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Parodos quick update:
most recent play (ver. 0.53 with replaced CommonEvents.js from ver. 0.54)
after doing the favour for Hoblina, Goblinett still disappears from the red (offspring) notebook.
in Capital City, the 'Wall Market' Priestess sells a no name item for 0 gold. that item is then in inventory and can't be sold. however, this might be some issue caused by the file replacement mentioned above.

thus far, no other issues, no system complaints over missing files or anything else, at all.
i can now decide to either not do the favour for the tasty giantess, or not have any more kids with this sweet Haiku morsel from the East.. hardest decision ever. may have to run split paths from that point ... :(

won't be able to give a more complete update before weekend, i'm afraid.
real life first.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 15, 2018
hi i just downloaded the game and i just came to town and went to the bar and in the bar they ask for the patron password i type in minthara and its not working
please help

oh and no i dont have any previous versions of the game completely new to the game so no old saves im trying to play from

OmegaTurtle

Jan 17, 2021
hi i just downloaded the game and i just came to town and went to the bar and in the bar they ask for the patron password i type in minthara and its not working
please help

oh and no i dont have any previous versions of the game completely new to the game so no old saves im trying to play from
I was going to get mad at you and tell you to use the search bar, but man that is atrocious. 12 pages of results and no way to sort by date. You'd see the new password if you went back 1 page, but I'll be nice. Just so you know, the password will probably change every update and is specifically chosen to be confusing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 15, 2018
I was going to get mad at you and tell you to use the search bar, but man that is atrocious. 12 pages of results and no way to sort by date. You'd see the new password if you went back 1 page, but I'll be nice. Just so you know, the password will probably change every update and is specifically chosen to be confusing
thank you i was going by what is written on the title page ... minthara
so thanks for the correct one i appreciate it

F1forhalp

SOTD: Atrocity - I'm In Darkness
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
okay Parodos quick summary, 0.53 (with replaced 0.54 CommonEvents.json)
replacing the file (CommonEvents.json) seems to fix the issues others had reported, i was able to play every quest, including seasonal events, without crashes or complaints about missing files.

however, playing a path without doing Hoblinas favour reason, see above post (in order to keep Goblinette in the red book) revealed some unexpected behaviour, as in, Risky sex with Goblinette results in instant triggering 'child born' already when leaving the cave, the counter is skipped.
i did some trickery with toggling collisions, sneaking out of the cave through walls prevents the child event (avoided the toggle field) and then the counter works and i can trigger the child scene with re-entering the cave when the counter is finished.
in both cases, in the red book 'Goblette' is still visible, but without offspring. the summary of offsprings, however, increases.
i can't exactly say if that's a side effect of having the 'wrong' CommonEvents.json in place.

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
Hey, is it just me or are the fights (at least the early game fights) kinda unfair? Like I have to spam mana potions every other turn so I can blind everyone or else I get clubbed to death by a dozen goblins.

Reactions: notBatman747

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Hey, is it just me or are the fights (at least the early game fights) kinda unfair? Like I have to spam mana potions every other turn so I can blind everyone or else I get clubbed to death by a dozen goblins.
That's basically stock RPGMaker fighting, which is why Parodos has the Cheat option for fights. Grind a bunch in Grinder, then the fights aren't so bad.

Reactions: DeVo1234
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes