qwertz7654321

Sep 23, 2019
The game is still really fun, but the bugs are more numerous than ever. Some are already reported, but there are so many more softlocks getting stuck in quests, on maps, defeated enemies, the environment.... I guess the (recent?) tileset changes destroyed a lot. There is also small stuff like npcs handing out debug items , event images are displayed wrong, old "ghost" events from previous maps exist and collision ranges from getting stuck on air to running through solid objects. I did some cleanup for older versions long ago, but if you accept some help I could do some basics again.

Jan 18, 2018
OK, I've played v44.3b thru and noticed some issues:

1) In the Frontier Conquest mission, the Coastal Cave cannot be completed, because there is no cave, and no enemies. Also, since you can't clear it, if you go there you get soft-locked.
2) After the collection of hot luscious gobbo gals in the cave get their "Risky Sex" options, Goblinette disappears from the Book of Offspring. Her icon is replaced with the question mark ("Not Implemented Yet"), so while you can get her pregnant you never get any actual kids from her.
3) The Cottage, once cleared, has its map tile turn into a black void. You can still enter the cottage / upgrade it / visit Gobsicca / etc., and you can return to the main map normally, so this is purely an aesthetic issue.
4) If you attempt the Mini-Special adventure, the game locks up with the error message below (pressing F8 or tapping the "Retry" button does not help).
View attachment 2749244
5) Similarly, the Xmas Special let's you go to Northport, but you can't enter the city. If you travel there outside of the Xmas Special, same thing. Again, you get soft-locked here (during the Xmas Special anyway).
6) Speaking of the Book of Offspring, it doesn't seem to count Hoblina's kids.
7) If you attempt to travel eastward from the East Gate, you can't. However, you CAN fast travel somewhere and move around normally, so this is also not a huge issue.
8) Is Layer supposed to level up slowly? The others catch up to him by lvl 9 (in my case), even with the Church Maiden's learning miracles applied over and over.

That's what I've encountered so far. To be clear, I love this game, as it satisfies both my breeding kink (now) and my greenskin fetish. Please keep working on this. I'm only pointing out these bugs (?) so you're aware for future builds.
This.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Hy everyone

I can't enter the north town to do the Christmas event
I'm stuck in the stairs

Please help

Fixed a lot of the bugs in the latest patreon version, so I've added some of them in this zip file attached in this post.

Hopefully these fixes will work in the public version too. Extract to data folder and overwrite

If there's still trouble after the bugfix, you can also test the "tileset" zip, same extract to data folder and overwrite. It fixes how some tiles behave.

Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
Fixed a lot of the bugs in the latest patreon version, so I've added some of them in this zip file attached in this post.

Hopefully these fixes will work in the public version too. Extract to data folder and overwrite

If there's still trouble after the bugfix, you can also test the "tileset" zip, same extract to data folder and overwrite. It fixes how some tiles behave.
The first one worked to get to the passed out Santa Sean then it freezes after you get told too look at the whine. The second zip file won't open

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021

Well, I tried both fixes... I can clear the Coastal Cave now (although that doesn't seem to get rid of the Frontier Conquest quest when I go for my reward), but the Xmas Special locks up when Layer goes to check the bottle next to the downed Santa. So, progress, I guess....

I'm assuming all of these issues will be fixed with the next release, so I'll just keep knocking up my gobbo girls and wait....

Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
Well, I tried both fixes... I can clear the Coastal Cave now (although that doesn't seem to get rid of the Frontier Conquest quest when I go for my reward), but the Xmas Special locks up when Layer goes to check the bottle next to the downed Santa. So, progress, I guess....

I'm assuming all of these issues will be fixed with the next release, so I'll just keep knocking up my gobbo girls and wait....
The frontier conquest works for me. You have to go too the guild girl and talk to her again about it

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
The game is still really fun, but the bugs are more numerous than ever. Some are already reported, but there are so many more softlocks getting stuck in quests, on maps, defeated enemies, the environment.... I guess the (recent?) tileset changes destroyed a lot. There is also small stuff like npcs handing out debug items , event images are displayed wrong, old "ghost" events from previous maps exist and collision ranges from getting stuck on air to running through solid objects. I did some cleanup for older versions long ago, but if you accept some help I could do some basics again.
I'll pm :)
No shortstack tag?
I don't think there is one?

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The light bug is kinda random, but I'm trying to figure it out. For me, closing and starting the game has fixed it every time though.
How do you upgrade the cottage? When I enter its completely empty and there are no option to upgrade anything. This is after the Farm Girl fence quest
You can renovate the cottage after Watertown & you've finished Farm Girl's stuff (milk + repair fence). It will cost 1500 gold. Coincidentally, Anvil has quest that will reward you with 1500 gold...

Pregnancy options should be available after Amazon or Watertown, choose risky sex. I'll probably implement it a bit more naturally later on though, but it's like this for now. Side effect of episodic releases.

We can pretend it's satire and not me accidentally messing up the balancing in one of the recent updates hehe... (I'm working on rebalancing the combat, but it's second priority to story and xxx :)
linux version soon?
I'll include Linux next or next-next update.

--------

Finally, if you're still on an old save, like a couple versions back. This might be the cause of some issues.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
The frontier conquest works for me. You have to go too the guild girl and talk to her again about it
Yup, I did... then went wandering, banged some hot gobbos, did Grinder, and went back again. Still same crap. I'm just assuming this is another bug that will get fixed eventually. No worries.

qizarte

Feb 26, 2020
The light bug is kinda random, but I'm trying to figure it out. For me, closing and starting the game has fixed it every time though.

You can renovate the cottage after Watertown & you've finished Farm Girl's stuff (milk + repair fence). It will cost 1500 gold. Coincidentally, Anvil has quest that will reward you with 1500 gold...

Pregnancy options should be available after Amazon or Watertown, choose risky sex. I'll probably implement it a bit more naturally later on though, but it's like this for now. Side effect of episodic releases.

We can pretend it's satire and not me accidentally messing up the balancing in one of the recent updates hehe... (I'm working on rebalancing the combat, but it's second priority to story and xxx :)

--------

Finally, if you're still on an old save, like a couple versions back. This might be the cause of some issues.
But how do you repair the fence? Hammer from the store breaks and I can't find another option

NyQuil Driver

Dec 18, 2022

--------

i am playing 44.3B:
i am using saves from 44.3B.
i haven't tried it since, i can test it out and see if changes.

Btw, lol I'm not knocking your skillz (which appear to be quite mad), this is just my broke ass paltry attempt to thank you for an excellent game that is comical, has great art, and is fun to play! Loving the upgrades on 2D as well.

Thank you brother,
NyQuil

Only thing I would complain about is that the goblins have pink nipples. All the ones I've been with had a darker shade of green...DEAR GOD MAYBE THEY GAVE ME A STD...GOBLIN HERPES or some shit!

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
But how do you repair the fence? Hammer from the store breaks and I can't find another option
Just like the lockpicks, you go back to General Goods Girl & give her a spanking. She'll either then have a working hammer, or you get one from the blacksmith. Don't recall which at the moment.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314
4.60 star(s) 65 Votes