F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Pretty funny game, but not personally a fan of the style. The goblins basically just look like shorter green elves with pointy teeth.
so, actually, noone ever had encountered a goblin, and lived to tell about it, or provide pictures.. thus, noone can tell how they really look. i wouldn't go too much torward Holly Wood in that regard.. they needed them ugly so they made them ugly, which hurt their feelings and made them bitter toward humans, resulting in the former.
with elves, same, noone provided pictures, so however we get told they might look, it's hearsay.

i personally find them girls sexy, that appeals me, and the storytelling entertains me. no worries here about pointy ears. :cool:

Dickard

May 27, 2018
so, actually, noone ever had encountered a goblin, and lived to tell about it, or provide pictures.. thus, noone can tell how they really look. i wouldn't go too much torward Holly Wood in that regard.. they needed them ugly so they made them ugly, which hurt their feelings and made them bitter toward humans, resulting in the former.
with elves, same, noone provided pictures, so however we get told they might look, it's hearsay.

i personally find them girls sexy, that appeals me, and the storytelling entertains me. no worries here about pointy ears. :cool:
I was more referring to the fact that they're relatively slim and much taller than goblins are usually represented. Shortstack is how goblins are supposed to be.

zzzunique

Jun 2, 2020
Hello. Does someone know how to save in the Mac Version? I tried to save it in the slot but nothing happened.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

That is an interesting way of looking at it. Ngl, I prefer the sexy gobbo girls over the non-sexy ones hands (Or pants) down. Even moreso if they look like they're ready to ravish the nearest male.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i thought about that but it was already to late
hmmm just check your autosaves, one of them should be when you enter that quest area. they show date, and playtime (how long you've been playing since 'new game').
i myself make it a habit, to save right before i enter any quest area, that's kind of a standard in whatever game i play, if there's save ability, i do that.. before quests, before decisions that could lead to different outcomes, or alternative game/story path, i do a save.

i probly should rename to Sir Save-a-lot or something. :unsure:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes