"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
Anyone know of a way to change the mc name with the files? Really want to give the game a real shot but that is a deal breaker for me

Drakeulous

Mar 15, 2018
does anyone know what flower Anvil is looking for in the Christmas adventure? I was just exploring the town and went to the farm. I ended up in the gentle glade and now I can't leave. I don't think I'm supposed to be able to get here.

Last edited:

Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
Hey everyone I'm trying to get this to work on joiplay but I have hit a snag and not sure how to proceed.

I'm getting error, reference error: require is not defined..

I am using the latest version of both joiplay (it's add-ons ) and the game. Does anyone have recommendations?

Mahoraga1

Apr 7, 2023
does anyone know how to use the green plant that is sold at the witch shop because you can't even use it in fighting much less outside of it and in the fight it's a mistake because I don't know, does anyone know why.

Mahoraga1

Apr 7, 2023
hello everyone, does anyone know how to use the ''dissipating herb'' that is sold in the city store where you find the little witch

Mahoraga1

Apr 7, 2023
I can't even do the ending with the boss goblin because. There is no ending, the game is incomplete. The last thing you can understand is doing it in the temple of the priestess. the funny thing is that in the save room of the game there is the boss goblin and in the story there is not. BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW. but speaking of the game itself it's very good you just have to put what's missing for example the two special missions in the snow that the story is not complete because you arrive at a hut you see some goblins and the game just stops and the other mission like this one last post

lk2dju proves what I wanted to say here

I hope the game has improvements and a final stretch is everything and thank you..

Reactions: Toguro4100

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
anyone know how to get the mac version to work? i did the chmod +x and tried a few other things but while the program runs its not showing up on my screen

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes