• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 22, 2020
bruh, i was abbout to downloadf and play it... but when i've seen his helmet was Solair helmet from dark souls... it turned me down XD
now i can only see Solair fucking some goblins XD

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Haha! What a great answer!
This need some clarification as your answer could be "Yes (I know if there's going to be pregnancy or not since I'm the dev.)"
Would you mind telling is what you know.
Will there be pregnancy or not?

If Mystique had green skin would she be an Orc or a Goblin? :unsure:
Probably an Orc seeing she's tall.
It's gonna be included. But it's also gonna be optional, so I'm planning the best way to implement it at the moment

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
When I read "Parodos" I thought it was a spanish word for Parody and a tag but why would f95 have a spanish tag?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
It's gonna be included. But it's also gonna be optional, so I'm planning the best way to implement it at the moment
don't know what's the problem. Just make the Goblinas disgusting fat and you're done :p (yay.... another troll-post :D )

Reactions: Hermies

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Parodos Love the game, but fuck you for teasing with big titty milf catgirls... just... fuck you... I felt physically bad when Goblin Layer turned this request down.

Btw, I've got stuck when i clicked leave instead of knocking at patreon door in the inn.
Edit: There is another bug with the milking scene, where if you don't check the house first and go to the barn, you will see the event, then when you check the house and go to the barn you will get the same event again - not the repeat version, but the longer version.

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Honestly I cried laughing a little, this game is just full of shit. But it's funny as hell. The line I remember for years to come "he went for the ears, not the ears". I well definitely follow this, good luck dev.

Reactions: Parodos

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
I don't know why, my save are just fine from 0.2.
Because it is RPGM, you have to manually move saves. RenPy uses the same /UserData location, so when you update versions you go back to the same location unless the dev does some form of update.

I've lost track of the number of time I've had to start over because I forgot this. Aka, delete the old game and start up the new. And all the old save files are gone then. Oops.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Because it is RPGM, you have to manually move saves. RenPy uses the same /UserData location, so when you update versions you go back to the same location unless the dev does some form of update.

I've lost track of the number of time I've had to start over because I forgot this. Aka, delete the old game and start up the new. And all the old save files are gone then. Oops.
Well...that is not the developer problem, is the user error. If you delete the game and don't backup the saves that is your problem, i have seen some games (mostly with self made engine) that in some saves are not compatible, with this one, i have none of this problems, and always keep a backup. I know that renpy (unreal and unity are other examples) use the same folder for saves, but so far i know, rpgmaker always need the manual backup, if the other guy was saying that "hate games that you have to start from the beginning because the saves dont go from one update to the next" because of the same problem, is user error, not something that have changed in the game that fucked up the save.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Well...that is not the developer problem, is the user error. If you delete the game and don't backup the saves that is your problem,
I never said it was a developer problem. Thing is most people don't know how the game system/engine works.
Even more so, phone only people.

Would it would be smart of the developers that use a system that doesn't save off the files in a different location that is reused, to call out how to move save files over. Sure it would. But I won't expect them to do so.

Feb 19, 2019
Finally some revenge on those bastard goblins!
Goblin Layer is Justice

This is a good game but U.I have some issue
even though i turn off the 'Fancy Lighting' there is a lag issue.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I never said it was a developer problem. Thing is most people don't know how the game system/engine works.
Even more so, phone only people.

Would it would be smart of the developers that use a system that doesn't save off the files in a different location that is reused, to call out how to move save files over. Sure it would. But I won't expect them to do so.
And i never said that you said that is developer problem, but rpg maker always use this save system, that's why a lot of people don't like games in rpg maker, and i complete understand your point, but i respect the decision of the dev in using this engine, for me the engine is perfect for this game and not everyone like using another engine. The thing is that is the other guy said that in a way that (and i may be complete wrong because english is not my main language) that the developer have done something that fucked up the save, and like i said, if he was saying that because of the save not transferring (need a manual backup), that was user error not game error, but i cannot tell for sure because was you who answered my question. Everyone like to make their game in a engine that they like, is better to him to make a game in a system that they feel comfortable than try to make in a engine that they will fuck up something, i know devs that love and only use unity for anything, but i know some that love renpy, it's a matter of what he feel comfortable in using.

Sep 22, 2020
Are you accusing Solair of not being the most divine cultured of men?
It's a very sexy helmet though. If anything it should turn you on.

my boy Solaire was an faithful companion, on our duty to link the first flame, he's to pure and wholesome to go banging goblins, but my character though, he would do it! after i've realized it was Solaire helmet i can't unsee now, but i'll pretent it's my chatacter from DS3 XD

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
great stuff its much less cringey than the manga and the anime when it doesnt take itself too seriously

Reactions: Parodos
4.50 star(s) 64 Votes