kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
So the MC wants to exterminate goblins but also have a goblin fetish......... ?

Guess the only way for him is to fuck them outta existence then. I dunno why but I feel that this game is secretly making a joke about white supremacists and their obsession with blood purity.
In fact cuckoldry is born out of this obsession, so is the genre of the Big Black Cock.

In terms of comedy I give this game a 10/10.
I can't imagine living in the world that you view it to be.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
was gunna wait a little longer 4 moar content but fuk dis game is too much

if u pay on itchio do u only get da current version of dat time and previous vers

do u have to pay again for da new updates?
You dont have to pay on Itch.io, just click " No thanks, take me to the download"

DLson

Jan 19, 2018
Not the end of the world, but I loaded the new update, my hard saves were gone, but an autosave was still there. I dont mind restarting because it wont take that long to catch up, but wanted to let you know.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Could you please update your NW.js file? It is always annoying that profile errors pop up because no one updates their RPGM files.

Would also be great if the audio choices actually mattered more. Even putting it really low is still loud. Another oddity is in the goblin sex scene the battle music is playing but very very low.

Unconscious girls seem to change sprite when you talk to them from different sides, easy one to check is in the Bar.

Game needs to have some testing to make sure players can't get to places they shouldn't. I suggest literally running the mc into everything from every angle and making collision.

Chest upper right of shaman goblin doesn't do anything, maybe just not have it since the area gets cut off once you are done. Also reset the first chest that breaks the lockpick, since it has nothing.

Goblina ear massage shows the priestess even if she isn't in party.

Armor lady seems to not hit on Goblin Layer in this version, she just says "ah you again" even on first meeting.

Equipping on the layer seems broken in parts. Like you can see armor and it says it is worth +12, but you can't actually put it on. Also can't switch old helmet with repaired.

Main page needs and exit function, so people using controllers can just exit.

I almost thought this game was also made by this guy https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-fucker-v0-1-prof-bang.31703/

Reactions: Parodos

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Words of wisdom. I just hope Life is the name of a hot goblin girl with a strap-on when it's his turn.

An absolute comedy
Agreed. I just started playing and the humor is golden. To anyone who hasn't watched Goblin Slayer yet, stop where you are and watch it first before playing this gem. This game is much more enjoyable when you know what it's referencing from the anime :)

Fatbot

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
First off, love it.
Second off if the goblin cave is basically a gallery I hope we get the option to butt-fuck and then fuck the captured Goblina again?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I get a game over scene after I burn the fort, is that normal? So there are only 4 sex scenes(The paddle scene with general goods girl, semi-HJ scene with sorcerer, and 2 goblin scene)?
There is one peek scene with farm girl and one with girl a in bath in inn. Thats all I know.

4.60 star(s) 65 Votes