VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Well i mean... you know how we homo sapiens managed to fuck the neanderthals out of existence right? just keeping the tradition alive
Well one can just as easily said that the neaderthals was the ones who actually fucked us out of existance. The mingling of DNAs means we carry an equal amount of homo sapians and neaderthal blood in us.

Dervish666

Apr 15, 2020
Hi there, i had the same issue with water3 file missing. Solved it with your fix, but now it asks me the file Prespecial1.png.

Have you a fix for this too?

thanks

SCP-123

Jun 10, 2021
I don't reealy understand what to do in the new update (0.26) I'm un the city and the guild do not give me a task

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything works perfect when I download & test. Tell me exactly where you are & and what you are doing when the problem happens. Also which version you are playing and if its on windows or not.

Anyway, if there's missing images/animations for you, you can just copy any file in the animations folder and rename it to the missing file. So if PreSpecial1 is not there for you, just copy one of the other animation files and rename it to PreSpecial1.

Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Everything works perfect when I download & test. Tell me exactly where you are & and what you are doing when the problem happens. Also which version you are playing and if its on windows or not.

Anyway, if there's missing images/animations for you, you can just copy any file in the animations folder and rename it to the missing file. So if PreSpecial1 is not there for you, just copy one of the other animation files and rename it to PreSpecial1.
Hello, the problem arises when fighting with the ogre, change the name of the file to work except that after the fight I find myself with a black screen with nothing more. Windows version and 0.26.

Reactions: kageraiton

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Hello, the problem arises when fighting with the ogre, change the name of the file to work except that after the fight I find myself with a black screen with nothing more. Windows version and 0.26.
Do you mean this guy? AvyOgreEditC.png

You're not supposed to be able to reach him yet lol. It's work in progress. I probably fucked up and forgot to remove some trigger. Pretend you didn't see anything.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Hey, the game looks really good. Tell me, are there spoilers(plot wise) for the anime or manga if I haven't read either of them yet? It's on my watchlist but I haven't gotten around to watch it. I'd like to try this good looking game before that.
I guess you might recognize some stuff from here when you read the manga and vice versa, but the game is a parody so eveythings got a weird twist to it.

Reactions: Amansas

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
was gunna wait a little longer 4 moar content but fuk dis game is too much

if u pay on itchio do u only get da current version of dat time and previous vers

do u have to pay again for da new updates?

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
was gunna wait a little longer 4 moar content but fuk dis game is too much

if u pay on itchio do u only get da current version of dat time and previous vers

do u have to pay again for da new updates?
Can you say that again, but in English?

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
So the MC wants to exterminate goblins but also have a goblin fetish......... ?

Guess the only way for him is to fuck them outta existence then. I dunno why but I feel that this game is secretly making a joke about white supremacists and their obsession with blood purity.
In fact cuckoldry is born out of this obsession, so is the genre of the Big Black Cock.

In terms of comedy I give this game a 10/10.
Game is good i agree but why are you preaching your political views here? seriously bruh take a break, jerkoff and you feel better.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes