Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Hmm, this game looks great, but I was unable to open the RPG Mac version. First, I got a problem with permissions. After running it through fix perms, it launched but the menu screen never opened. I can't say it's a problem with RPGs cuz I can open Treasures of Nadia. Still, crazy at the prospect of playing it sometime. :D

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
"Are you going to keep collecting goblins here."
"Yes."
That had me cracking up. This game looks like its gonna be great.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
this game is a hidden gem...
I'm loving this game..
Only thing I have to "complain" is the need of a walkthrough I would say
I've spent the last 20 min or so going to every npc to see if I can do anything more, after that I travelled outside of the city and tried to click on anything to see if I missed something
so.,..my suggestion is to make a
1. Quest tracker
2. add a warning when finished all current quests/events in game
3. make a pdf wt with the events/quests and how to get them
so far this game is great even with the time sink of searching for every nook and cranny it's god damn great :))0
the event with Goblina was awesome, the event with the smith was ,...fucking awesome...
I don't have a single bad thing to say...waht I mentioned earlier are more...inconveniences than bad things :p (plus to be honest there is that to do list in game)
Keep up the awesome work
It's a great game.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
So you have the choice to either wipe out the goblins, or to lay their females ? Is that a good summary ? x)

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Hey, the game looks really good. Tell me, are there spoilers(plot wise) for the anime or manga if I haven't read either of them yet? It's on my watchlist but I haven't gotten around to watch it. I'd like to try this good looking game before that.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
So the MC wants to exterminate goblins but also have a goblin fetish......... ?

Guess the only way for him is to fuck them outta existence then. I dunno why but I feel that this game is secretly making a joke about white supremacists and their obsession with blood purity.
In fact cuckoldry is born out of this obsession, so is the genre of the Big Black Cock.

In terms of comedy I give this game a 10/10.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes