YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Dev,

I really like your humor within the dialogue, and the bonus of male gobs' deaths by being cucked "exploding" :D, the females in the game are very nice. Also, having a guide to what to do next helps move the game along, with the "kitty's" prompting, to do list, etc.

Keep it up, good luck! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Parodos

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm not usually into shortstacks but those sexy little critters would be standing at "Speedbag" height.

Wtf

Edit: careful there, your sociopathic tendency is freudian-slipping rn
Agreed with this. Even the Goblin Stayer didn't want to kill the baby gobs when he found them.

A goblin is a goblin, if it has a dick or not that doesn't matter, they all deserve to die.
Ouch, so I guess there will be no turning the tables on these sexy little critters. The only "Toy they will be getting is the sword.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
this is quite the interesting mix of sexy stuff and comedic parody of the original.

I see there are plans for more good stuff. Would that include the Layer with the Not-actually-Amazon-Warrior? Later down the line of course, not a "if you don't put this in next update, me angry" sort of question.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
this is quite the interesting mix of sexy stuff and comedic parody of the original.

I see there are plans for more good stuff. Would that include the Layer with the Not-actually-Amazon-Warrior? Later down the line of course, not a "if you don't put this in next update, me angry" sort of question.
Seconded this! Not-Amazons need some goblin laying justice too!

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Seconded this! Not-Amazons need some goblin laying justice too!

In Goblin Slayer canon, Amazon Warrior is an adventurer of the badass boisterous babe with a huge fuck off two handed axe type. and since I saw that there are inclusions of other Goblin Slayer gals, why not include Amazon Warrior as well? Not asking for a new enemy type, just a new gal to have fun with.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
In Goblin Slayer canon, Amazon Warrior is an adventurer of the badass boisterous babe with a huge fuck off two handed axe type. and since I saw that there are inclusions of other Goblin Slayer gals, why not include Amazon Warrior as well? Not asking for a new enemy type, just a new gal to have fun with.
amaz.jpg

we're talking about this one right?

hi_im_horny

May 26, 2017
holy shit THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING GAME EVER HOLY FUCK MY LIFE IS BETTER WITH THIS GAME IN IT
but im kinda stuck and idk if i finished everything in the game already or not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now what ?

also whats the password ?

and one last thing :
Parodos
you are awesome

Reactions: afedvfe

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
holy shit THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING GAME EVER HOLY FUCK MY LIFE IS BETTER WITH THIS GAME IN IT
but im kinda stuck and idk if i finished everything in the game already or not
now what ?
That's the end of the main story for now, but there might still be some more scenes around town :)
also whats the password ?
If you mean the door in the inn, its a bonus thing for some patreon tiers.
Parodos
you are awesome
u too

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
mahn why do i wanna tease n cuck da priestess

edit
man, i was really excited when i read the description of this game, but when i look at the images its clear that these girls arent short waifus , they are basically just green elves, no shortstacks at all, maybe ill try it some time, but im not sure if ill ever want to, you guys have fun i guess.
Goblin Layer will do it in da future coz goblins come in all sizes LOL

in da meantime There is a game w short goblin chicks if u aint play it yet
https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-342-0-2-boobsgames.18692/

Goblin Slayer + Peter Grill's Goblin Hunter = Parodos's Goblin Layer

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020

edit

speaking of Goblins, will Goblin girls be able to develop like the Goblin Slayer ones? You know, Goblin grunt, Hobgoblin, Shaman, Goblin Champion, Goblin Lord? Would be interesting if yes, but not a "if you don;t do this nowz, me angry! :mad:" sort of questions, but more "what do you think of this idea?" sort of questions.

Like my suggestion of Amazon Warrior as a option for laying. Actually, can the Layer get a party besides the Priestess? because if yes or if it is a plan to implement more party members and pick and choose, that would also be interesting down the line. Again, "what do you think of this?" and not "grrr, me angry if this not put in gaem!" sort of questions.

edit, the imgur link was about a Male Knight and Orc Gal not a goblina.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

edit

Sauce for the comics?

speaking of Goblins, will Goblin girls be able to develop like the Goblin Slayer ones? You know, Goblin grunt, Hobgoblin, Shaman, Goblin Champion, Goblin Lord? Would be interesting if yes, but not a "if you don;t do this nowz, me angry! :mad:" sort of questions, but more "what do you think of this idea?" sort of questions.

Like my suggestion of Amazon Warrior as a option for laying. Actually, can the Layer get a party besides the Priestess? because if yes or if it is a plan to implement more party members and pick and choose, that would also be interesting down the line. Again, "what do you think of this?" and not "grrr, me angry if this not put in gaem!" sort of questions.

edit, the imgur link was about a Male Knight and Orc Gal not a goblina.
+1 to these being great ideas!

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Sorry :illuminati: its a small bonus/cheat room room for patr(e)ons. Bronze & Silver
One step ahead of you there :) I've already got two new party members planned for the next chapter :)
One flat & one thicc.

As for the goblins, I was thinking that you'll at least encounter different types... Like goblin lord(lady?), goblin paladin, business goblin etc. We got the grunt & shaman at the moment. Dunno if the already existing ones will develop into something else tho.

Also by the way, the public release can also be downloaded from itch from now on!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sorry :illuminati: its a small bonus/cheat room room for patr(e)ons. Bronze & Silver

One step ahead of you there :) I've already got two new party members planned for the next chapter :)
One flat & one thicc.

As for the goblins, I was thinking that you'll at least encounter different types... Like goblin lord(lady?), goblin paladin, business goblin etc. We got the grunt & shaman at the moment. Dunno if the already existing ones will develop into something else tho.

Also by the way, the public release can also be downloaded from itch from now on!
Can't wait to see how the story will goes and what kind of goblins will appear in your game, and flat elf are best elf :KEK:.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes