Jan 2, 2020
This game has such a memey air around it :KEK:

However are there 2 types of art? Because it looks so by comparing the first and last pictures.

Thomas1294

Oct 1, 2017
Just wanna say, love the game so far, keep it up
This shits actually funny and the references are on point.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
The idea is interesting, the implementation will not suit everyone.
Very much hoped that the goblin girls will be the same size as regular goblins. And a more specific appearance.But in the end we have just regular green girls with long ears.
All the female characters have large breasts (especially a shame about the Priest).
Maybe go back to the game in the future, when there will be more content.
I wish good luck to the dev

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
This game has such a memey air around it :KEK:

However are there 2 types of art? Because it looks so by comparing the first and last pictures.
The preview pic oudated ,the art of the game is now high quality and in 3D
I've improved the quality since the first version & changed the post processing stuff a bit.
There's still some old scenes that needs updating though :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hope in the future beside more fem goblins our boy Goblin Layer will move to having sex with those human girls in the village too, their design are so hot it would truly be a shame to not let him tap those juicy ass

Reactions: BloodRevan

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
The idea is interesting, the implementation will not suit everyone.
Very much hoped that the goblin girls will be the same size as regular goblins. And a more specific appearance.But in the end we have just regular green girls with long ears.
All the female characters have large breasts (especially a shame about the Priest).
Maybe go back to the game in the future, when there will be more content.
I wish good luck to the dev

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea, I get they might be bit tall for some. So I've been working on a 'goblin-er' goblin for the next update.
View attachment Gobdanceteste.webm

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
ahh i'm still rolling from playing this anyhow, i just wanted to throw out there i really wanna know how the Lizard Priest will be brought into all this pls say there just as deranged as our goblin layer, his fondness for Cheese is going to be hella funny as we all know what kind of cheese he will most likely crave.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
ahh i'm still rolling from playing this anyhow, i just wanted to throw out there i really wanna know how the Lizard Priest will be brought into all this pls say there just as deranged as our goblin layer, his fondness for Cheese is going to be hella funny as we all know what kind of cheese he will most likely crave.
Ah, well... you see.......

you'll see next update.

Reactions: aspar4gus

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
Not playing on windows? You can probably use "index..html" in the www folder to play through your browser.

Got this error? Failed to execute 'removechild'....

Pretty sure a js plugin that lets you skip movies was the issue. Try overwriting with this fixed plugin, courtesy of afedvfe:
MiniFix

Saves after the intro:
Download - MEGA
Files are removed at the host, no alternative.

jackacik

Mar 23, 2018
Do anyone got the file to patch the fix for the "Failed to execute 'removechild'"
The pin one got delete already

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes