5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Found a bug in the church, when you stand in that particuar stool the game runs the goblin shaman scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JackDAReaper

Sep 4, 2018
What do I do after fighting the shaman? there's no more quest to do but the missing men but I don't know how to solve it or is that all the current content.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What do I do after fighting the shaman? there's no more quest to do but the missing men but I don't know how to solve it or is that all the current content.
I could be wrong, of course, but I believe that's the end of the current content. After you finish with the lair in the forest, for example, the same quest is still on your "To Do list" (under Key Items in inventory). You can visit your goblinness slave cave to repeat sex scenes (the cave that is east of town, following the path that branches off and leads north), but everything else is just like "Welcome back", allowing you to buy and sell, etc.

Reactions: JackDAReaper

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Goblin women actually desire human dick. Sadly due to the oppressive goblin society they have to pretend to not like it.

Mr. Goblin Layer is an advocate for the sexual liberation of goblin women. So you could say that this is a feminist game.
Without doubt one of the greatest posts in the history of the internet, intranet AND outernet. This post Rules in every conceivable domain of nets.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
btw, u can easily exploit the chests system to get infinite money, every lock pick costs 50 and the chest gives 100, but if you exit the map and enter again the chests reappear so u can do it again and again

• Wow
Reactions: cooldude33
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes