pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
There is still a very minor bug (i.e. not specific to this version) when talking to the Town Hall Girl.

capture-TownHallGirl.jpg

AFAIR, this bug doesn't appear when talking to her the first time, but later in the game.

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Are you using the latest version (i.e. v0.33 Fixes) ?

Because this bug is supposed to be fixed into this version (the bug was still present in version 0.32).

And apparently, it is (though I've not restarted the game; I've just 'Teleported to the chest' using the in-game "cheat").
Yeah it’s the lastest version, I didn’t use the cheat

Last edited:

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Question about the mansion where you 'rescue' the third goblin.

before you enter you see a chest on top of the roof and a rope to climb towards it.
But once you go up the rope you can't actually get passed it to open the chest. or is there a trick for it that im missing

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Vagratis

Apr 27, 2020
To be real honest I'm not 100% sure about linux. But there's some instructions on the first page, have you tried them?
I checked the given link:

It solved my issue for running the index.html file through the browser.
Next time you compile the game, it would be nice if you could also generate the linux binary nw, if possible.
Thanks and have a great day!

Vagratis

Apr 27, 2020
I have an issue: I can't create save files.
No save file are created ingame, and there is no save directory, and creating it doesn't change this issue.
Thanks for any advice you could give me for this problem.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
this game is hilarious
with some work and fixing it be very good game, fix revisiting scenes in goblin waifus cave some of last scenes are not showing, i think it was cowgirl position
this time humies will NTR goblins

Reactions: Parodos

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
I'm just reading the changelog and it's making me laugh.

This Parodos guy is a gem, lol.

Can't wait for more content!

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
It hasn't showed up on latest updates , but the game is updated to 0.33.2, for those of you watching the thread ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: FgtRtd

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
looks like the god of headpats have cursed me. what is wrong with goblinette? I will have a look at it until the next update.
After clicking headpat, this picture shows up and thats it. That pic is stuck like that until I click on someone else. The headpat gods are truly not working in your favor.

• Sad

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Question about the mansion where you 'rescue' the third goblin.

before you enter you see a chest on top of the roof and a rope to climb towards it.
But once you go up the rope you can't actually get passed it to open the chest. or is there a trick for it that im missing
haven't seen an answer about this yet, so i'll ask again because the completionist in me wants to grab that loot chest on the roof

hm4steve

Oct 5, 2017
This game perverted and funny at the same time. I hope the option to impregnate your goblin harem is added to the next update.

Reactions: aspar4gus
4.50 star(s) 64 Votes