"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.34] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 926 MB / 164 MB - GoblinLayer0.34-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Major game-breaking bug!

Goblinette's 'direct' headpat does not work in 0.34!
1639424355262.png
The headpat selection under sex works fine

mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
i tried the game out on a whim and i don't think ive ever laugh as hard to any other game like this, the whole reason of why layer does this just broke me and the whole ugly bastard mental breaking at the level of NTR just made my gut hurt this is a hidden gem master piece i hope it becomes a long and plentiful game

Oct 22, 2019
View attachment 1512645

Overview:
Goblin Layer is a man with serious goblin fetish, a man on a mission: To wipe out every goblin nest!
After saving/traumatizing a Priestess in distress, you arrive in a frontier town... where all the men have all mysteriously gone missing, and all the women are becoming increasingly horny. And things escalate from there!
Will our helmet-wearing protagonist ever be able to form normal human relationships with the thirsty townswomen, or will he lose himself to thicc goblin girls?
The first screenshot is a pretty good summary of the story so far​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-12
Release Date: 2021-12-12
Developer: Parodos - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.34
OS: Windows (Check "Tech Support" below for Mac/Linux/Android)
Language: English, Spanish(v0.27)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
IS YOUR SAVE FROM BEFORE 0.32? THE NEW QUEST LOG HATES SAVES BEFORE 0.32!
START A NEW GAME (click fireplace to skip dungeon) OR USE THE SAVE ATTACHED TO THIS POST.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
COMPRESSED - Unofficial Mac (v0.32)

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1379039 View attachment 1364340 View attachment 1389872 View attachment 1389873 View attachment 1389876 View attachment 1389878 View attachment 1379040 View attachment 1379045 View attachment 1389883 View attachment 1389903 View attachment 1313476 View attachment 1364553 View attachment 1466778 View attachment 1466779
This game is one of many things
but it is indeed a Comedic masterpiece
A masterpiece that can compete with the likes of great arts like the Mona lisa.

mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
I feel it the models thats one of the best things i'm not a fan of 3d game coz the people look kinda weird but here there amazing, (priestess girl look so danm cute, i hope there a scene of her in the future) i wonder if they were made or if the creator got them from somewhere coz i'd love to know, also seeing solaire helmet on the main dude is also funny to me

Reactions: Parodos

Dukon

Mar 19, 2021
Playing the newest version, there is a screen freeze for me after around 2-3 minutes of playing. Happens always, tried reinstalling, and playing a new game, happens all the same.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Playing the newest version, there is a screen freeze for me after around 2-3 minutes of playing. Happens always, tried reinstalling, and playing a new game, happens all the same.
playing on windows dekstop/browser etc? Does it freeze in a specific spot, or just randomly after 2-3 min?

Last edited:

Dukon

Mar 19, 2021
Yeah, on a windows desktop. It freezes randomly, the game is still being processed, I can hear the esc button or when I click the keyboard, but the picture is frozen and it always happens after around 3-5 minutes.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Yeah, on a windows desktop. It freezes randomly, the game is still being processed, I can hear the esc button or when I click the keyboard, but the picture is frozen and it always happens after around 3-5 minutes.
Dunno what computer you're on, but check if game's running on an integrated graphics card, and if possible change to dedicated. If you got nvidia, you can do this in nvidia control panel. Are you on an old windows version or something like that?

Dukon

Mar 19, 2021
Nope, have a relatively new pc, updated windows. The point is, everything worked fine using the version 0.32, but with the most recent one, this happens. Will check graphic card settings.

Dukon

Mar 19, 2021
Tweaked around the nvidia settings, and something worked, now it's functioning okay. Don't know what exactly was the problem or if it will happen again. Either way, thanks for the assistance.

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes